💕Dancing | Villain!Tododeku

The city fell silent as the dark of the night hovered over, the dark clouds secreted the illuminate rays of the full moon. Fluorescent lights emanated alluring hues mixing well with the dark blue sky; the moon emitting it's moonlit rays behind the clouds and the millions of stars that sprinkled amongst the sky.

While the scenery seemed breathlessly intoxicating, somewhere in the mist of the night, a couple danced on top of a two-storied building. Grasping onto each other meticulously and swaying their body leisurely that was eerily in sync with the menacing piano music that played on a small jukebox. Around the couple laid a thick puddle of crimson red blood with many of the strongest heroes bodies scattered around lifelessly. Blood that isn't even their own stained their pale skin and clothing; the hue in their eyes fading.

All the heroes everyone has grown to love and admire has perished; their deaths in vain all because they wasn't strong enough to take on the deadly couple.

"I'm sorry our date was ruined tonight," the older male said with a stoic demeanor. He had fair skin, heterochromic irises (one icy blue and the other chestnut), one side of his hair red and the other black. He dressed in a simple black tux with a red collared undershirt and dress shoes.

The younger male gave a heartwarming close-eyed smile, locking his hands with those of his lover. "I still had fun," he said with a delicate tone. He had curly green locks, fair skin with his puffy cheeks stained with freckles and the most mesmerizing forest green eyes. He displayed a more warming and welcoming demeanor than that of his boyfriend. He dressed in a similar way with that of the older male yet his undershirt was green and he had pure white gloves that secured his maliciously intent hands.

"Yeah, but it would of been better if the heroes would of never intervened because someone as special as you deserve so much, anything you desire, my love, I'll be glad to offer you,"

Hearing those words made the younger male's heart rate amplify to an alarming speed; many beats skipped and the burning sensation that gnawed at his stomach yet his expression wasn't wavered. "You have given me everything I ever wanted, Todoroki-kun, and I couldn't be any more happier than I am now,"

Todoroki spun his boyfriend graciously around, one of their hands have yet to let go of each other. The hands that grasped each other ever so gently displayed promise rings that wrapped slightly tight on their ring finger and with slight pain that pierced their skin, it didn't prevent them from having a good time.

"Midoriya...despite being a villain, you're a very kind soul that needs to be protected and I wouldn't trust you in anyone's arms but that of my own," Todoroki spoke, his hands grasping more firmer onto Midoriya's.

"I don't care how many heroes I have to slaughter on my own just to make sure you're safe, you're the only one keeping me sane and the reason why I have a purpose to live on,"

"T-Todoroki-kun..." before Midoriya could say anything else, he accidentally tripped over Mt. Lady's leg and emitted a yelp, but before he could collapse into the puddle of blood, he felt one of Todoroki's arms wrap around his waist securely; his other hand still grasped onto his own.

As Midoriya was trying to process what had happened, his inquisitive green eyes glinted alluringly as they trailed up Todoroki's indefectible uniform before staring into his eyes that emanated a vibe that others would find uncanny yet it was normal to him.

After staring and cogitating for a brief moment, Midoriya felt his body get pulled up in a leisure and meticulous manner as if he was fragile and the two went back to dancing. "There's something I want you-no, there's something I want us to do," Midoriya said as Todoroki could depict the bitterness that was laced in his tone yet his demeanor emanated an ingenuous aura.