Chapter 8

Ashlyn pov

2 weeks later

"How did you manage to get us kicked out of New york city in 2 weeks?!?" Callie asked me. I shrugged and said, "I was hungry" "No you were wreckless"  She said. I shrugged and kept driving. "Where are we going next?" She asked. "New Orleans!" I shouted. She sighed. Me and Callie have become really close friends acually best friends. "This time don't get us kicked out in 14 days." She said. I just smirked and said, "I'll try but no promises."  She sighed. Once we got to New Orleans we stopped at a bar. I was very hungry. I found a very handsome boy about my age. Probably one of the populars in his school. Thinks he has his whole life ahead of him. To bad I will have to burst his little bubble. "No you are not killing him he's a teenager let him live." Callie said. "Oh I'll let him live trust me" I said with a smirk. I walked up to him and said, "Hey whats your name?" In a sexy voice. "Jayden" He said. "Follow me." I said using my compoltion. He followed me out to a alley. "Don't scream" I said. I fed him my blood and then snapped his neck. "You didn't" Callie said. "oh but I did." I said with my signiture smirk. Jayden sat up and gasped for air. "Here drink this and you'll be fine." I said handing him the blood bag Callie brought while he was passed out. He took it slowly. Then he started to drink it down hungrily. "What did you do to me?!?" He asked. "Callie do you have the potion so that we don't have to go through this long process of processing?" I asked. I know people. "Yea here" She said. I threw the potion at him. "Now turn off your emotions" I said to him. He closed his eyes for a second but opened them. "I'm still hungry." he said. "Then lets go find your dinner." I said. We latched arms and walked off hapily looking for our next meal. "Oh great now I have two emotionless vampires I have to take care of." I heard Callie mummer under her breath.

2 weeks later

"I think it's time I go home see how my family is doing but we will get on the road again in a few days just have to take care of some er buisness." I said They nodded. I got on my bike and they got on theirs. Me and Jayden are the two trouble makers while sometimes Callie is the motherly figure. Most of the time she isn't though she learned how to loosen up a bit. We finally reached the pack house. I got off my bike and waited for my friends to catch up. When they did I just walked in not bothering to knock. "Wh-" Brittany cut herself off when she saw me. She ran to hug me but I stopped her with my hand. "Hey didn't come here to see you just had to handle something with someone." I said walking past her. "Guys you can wait in my room while I handle my buisness here are some blood bags so you don't try and hurt anyone. Dont come out of my room unless I tell you because I will not hessitate to kill you because I have no humanity." I said while handing them the blood bags. I lead them to my room and closed the door. I walked to Camdon's office. "hello old friend." I said to him. His chair turned around and his eyes grew wide. "A-Ashlyn is that y-yo?!?" He said, more like stuttered. "No it's the Easter bunny." I said sarcasticly. "Anyway I just needed to do something before I left for good. I Ashlyn Carter reject you Camdon as my mate. So bye!" I said. I saw a flash of hurt but I didn't care I felt that pain to so he can suck it! I went to my room and got my friends. "Lets go" I said. They got up and walked downstairs with me. We were about to walk out the door when a hand grabbed my wrist. "Move your hand before you loose it. The grip only tightened. I turned around to see that it was Jake holding my wrist with sorry eyes. My eyes were emotionless. "Where are you going you just got here." He said still holding onto my wrist. "I'm going to go find someone to eat." I said. "No you will stay here and finish training this pack." He said using his alpha tone. I laughed evily and said, "Haven't you firgured it out yet your stupid alpha tone doesn't work on me. I'm to powerful for you to control." He growled. Most likely cause I just destroyed his ego. "You won't disrespect me" He said his wolf taking over. "I will do what I want and you can't stop me. so LET GO OF MY WRIST!!!" I yelled at him in a tone that I didn't know I had but shrugged it off. He flinched and let go of me. Wow!!! I just made a alpha flinch. Also the strongest alpha in the world. I'm just to awesome for them. I smirked and walked away. I got on my bike and drove off with Callie and Jayden following.