Team Neutral Part 3

Warnings: Cursing, fluff, and of course Angst

ENDGAME SPOILERS!

I haven't spellchecked this so I'll do that later

———

You scream as all the Avengers appear through portals. You hugged every one of them, and offered them your food. Some gave you weird looks, politely denied, or took your food.

You saw Peter and tackled him into a hug. He laughed and you both shared a piece of a sandwich together. You both look up to see Steve getting up, a determined look on his face.

"Avengers.."

"Holy shit he's gonna say it,"

"Assemble,"

"YES!" You yelled and charged into battle. You were ready to bitch slap the purple grape for everything he's done. Steve threw mjolnir at Thanos and Thor caught it.

You laughed at the two boys and went over to help Tony. He was hugging Peter tightly.

Peter smiled and embraced his mentor back.

"This is nice,"

"Indeed," You say from above them. Tony looks up and smiled widely. He tackles you in a hug and you laugh. Tony's eyes glazed over with happy tears. His lips found yours in an endearing kiss.

You gladly kissed him back, your arms wrapped around him. You both separated to the sound of Sam screaming,

"GET BACK INTO THE FIGHT JEEZ!" Tony chuckled and you both got back into the fight. You noticed the Avengers playing hot-potato with the gauntlet. Wanda swooped down in front of Thanks blocking his way.

"You took everything from me,"

"I don't even know you,"

"You will,"

"GO OFF WANDA!" You screamed and ran. T'Challa ran with the gauntlet and gave you a nod. You nodded and jumped into mid air, catching it.

"YEET BITCHES!" You yelled and dodged almost every attack. Steve smiles and threw mjolnir. Peter webbed it and hung onto it. You tossed him the gauntlet and he got it.

"GO PETEY!" You yelled and he smiled at you. Peter screamed and was thrown onto the ground suddenly. Your eyes widen and you ran over to him.

"KAREN ACTIVATE INSTANT KILL MODE!" He yelled through everything and suddenly his suit eyes grew red. You smirked at him and started helping him out.

"LETS GO MOTHER FUCKERS!"

"LANGUAGE!" Steve yelled as he back-kicked Thanos' dumbass. You snorted and raced over to Peter. Suddenly Carol dropped from the sky and your eyes widen.

"Hey...I'm Peter Parker," Peter said awkwardly. You chuckled as Carol smiled at him.

"Hey Peter Parker, do you have something for me?" She asked and Peter handed her the gauntlet. Then she was thrown into a fight against Thanos.

You helped Peter up and left him with the rest of the badass ladies of the MCU. You ran over to Tony who was kneeling on the ground, looking defeated.

"Tony, are you ok?" You asked worriedly. He nodded and smiled. His gaze was now behind you and your turned around. You saw Strange's finger slowly go up and a look of realization was on your face.

"Tony don't," You said and he shook his head. He started to get up, hoping you wouldn't stop him. He didn't want to go through the pain.

"Please," You begged and he ignored you. Before he could go you hugged him one last time. Tony hugged you back tightly, his hands shaking.

"I love you so much," He mumbled and you forced yourself not to cry. He pecked your lips and he was off. He went toe to toe with Thanos. He was thrown back easily and Thanos smirked.

"I am inevitable," Thanos taunted and snapped his fingers. You flinched, ready for people to dust again. But nothing happened. Confusion was evident on Thanos face. You both turned to look at Tony.

Your eyes widen as the stones collecting into his hand. The power evident as it seared his suit and body. His head thrown back in pain as the power surged through him.

"THATS MY HUSBAND RIGHT THERE!" You yelled as Tony smirked. His hand clenched, as the power finally settled.

"And I.....am........Iron Man," Just like that he snapped his fingers. Slowly Thanos' army slowly dusted away. One by one they were gone. You smiled in joy as Thanos slowly dusted away. You turned to cheer with Tony. But he was laying against the wall looking horrible.

You ran over to him, your hand intertwined with his. Tears coming down your cheeks as he gave you a pained smile. Your hands, intertwined, pressed against his arc. Peter knelt next to you, crying.

"We won Mr. Stark...We won," He mumbled, his voice drowned out by his crying. Rhodey pulled him up, hugging the boy.

You looked at Tony with love. His brown eyes still having some light in them. You careered his cheek and pecked his lips softly. You cried softly and stared at him in pan.

Seconds later, The Arc Reactor turned off.

———
Time Skip to funeral
———

Peter cried softly as he stared into the abyss. Harley had made a visit to pay his respects. A small smile knowing on his face as you both hugged. Peter nodded happily as he saw you both. You all exchanged in a hug.

Morgan also hugged you all and you laughed silently. Steve gave you a sad look and he left with the others hours later.

Now it was only you, Happy, Peter, May, Harley, Morgan, And Rhodey. You all looked at each other and sighed.

"Alright they're gone," You said and wiped away your tears.

"Thank god," A healthy and alive Tony said coming out of the bushes. You hugged him slightly causing him to let out a chuckle.

"How long until you tell them?" Peter asked as he leaned into May. Tony smirked.

"Give it a few months,"

This is what happened in Endgame and no one can change my mind.