Ch. 15

A/n:
Sorry about Y/n's brothers name saying Zach in the last chapter! I fixed it now to Sam. I honestly forgot what I named the brother and meant to check before posting to see if I was right, but got too excited about posting and forgot. Sorry! But again it's fixed now and shouldn't happen again!

-The weekend after Y/n went home-

Y/n's POV:

"Guys Ariana is not gonna fall for any of this"

I'm arguing with Laura, Brian, Scott, Alexa, and Victoria over a group video chat. They want to throw Ariana a surprise celebratory party for having her new hit single "Thank You, Next" reach #1 on the Billboard top 100. However, they need me to distract Ariana, so that they can get everything setup at her apartment.

"Oh Y/n come on. She isn't gonna figure it out" Victoria says.

"Yeah she's gonna be too busy drooling over you to even realize." Brian chips in.

I give him a "are you kidding me bruh?" look and he just shrugs.

"We only need you to distract her for like an hour. Will you please?" Alexa asks with pleading eyes.

"Fine, but if she finds out, don't get mad at me." I tell them.

-End of Rehearsals-

Once I had all of my stuff, I left the studio to look for Ariana. I need to be fast or she may leave before I can catch her. Luckily, I found her just barely exiting her personal room.

"Ariana hold on!" I shout and she looks at me with a smile and I walk over to her.

"What's up?" She asks.

"I was um-uh I was wondering if you um would-I uh-"

"Oh my god Y/n just spit it out" she says giggling.

"Right sorry....would you like to come to dinner with me?"

She doesn't answer right away, so I start to get worried. However, a few seconds later, she has a huge grin on her face.

"Yes! Sorry, I was just trying to process your question" she says blushing.

"Cool, then let's go"

"Wait you mean right now? But I can't go looking like this!" she says pouting.

She's wearing one of her oversized pink sweaters and a pair of brown high heeled boots, and her hair is up in its signature ponytail.

"Girl what are you talking about? You look amazing" she blushes even harder, then punches my arm playfully.

"Okay fine, let's go" She says.

-After Dinner-

Ariana's POV:

Y/n and I just barely finished dinner and I had a great time. I couldn't stop staring at her nervous figure the entire meal. She asked me if I'd like her to come and hangout for a couple hours before heading back to crash at hers. I wasn't gonna say no to hanging out with my girlfriend, so I just smiled and nodded.

-In The Car-

"Babe is something wrong?" I ask.

I noticed that she hasn't spoke, since we got in the car.

"Yeah I'm good, just tired" she says with a smile.

However, I feel like she's not telling me the truth.

-In the elevator at the apartment-

"Okay what is wrong? You haven't spoke since we left the Resturant? Did you not have a good time? Did I do something that upset you? Or what?" I couldn't take this silent treatment from her anymore.

"No Ariana I had a great time, it's just like I said, I'm tired" she says,

"Then if you're so tired, why decide to continue to hangout with me?!" I'm getting annoyed and a little mad. I don't know why she is lying to me, but I don't like it.

Before she can reply, the elevator door opens and I storm out.

Y/n's POV:

"Ariana can you slow down?" I try asking.

"No and actually I don't really feel like hanging out with you anymore right now. So you can go" She spits.

Damn it. I told the others this wasn't a good idea. Now she thinks I'm hiding something-which I mean I am but it's nothing bad. But I can't tell her, we're literally a few steps from her front door.

"Okay, okay how about this. Open your door first and then if you still want me to leave then I will"

She looks at me weird.

"How the hell is opening the door to my apartment gonna solve anything?!" She yells.

"Ariana-just please?"

She huffs, but then proceeds to put her hand on the door and opens it.

"SURPRISE!!" Everyone yells.

Ariana jumps in shock to see some of her friends in her apartment and decorations everywhere. She turns back to me and I can see tears forming in her eyes.

"Surprise baby, congrats on hitting #1" I tell her and hold out my arms.

A tear falls down her cheek before she comes running into my arms, hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm so sorry that I got mad at you!"

Ariana's POV:

I felt terrible for getting mad at Y/n. I didn't realize that she and my friends were planning on throwing me a surprise party.

"It's okay I forgive you babe" she says rubbing my back.

I take my head out of her chest and smile before giving her a passionate kiss.

"Ewww save that for when we're not around!" I hear Laura yell and my other friends laugh.

I quickly pull away, slightly embarrassed. I forgot that the others were right behind us and we've never really kissed in front of anyone yet. However, I see Y/n flip them off and I can't help but laugh.

"Come on, let's get this party started y'all!" Brian yells.

Everyone laughs and we go inside to play games, drink, and just have a good time.

To Be Continued...

What's gonna happen during the party? Guess you'll just have to wait & see 😉

Also let me know how you're liking my book! I hope everyone is enjoying it just as much as I am or more!