behind the scenes.

{ THIS SUCKS BUT I NEEDED SOMETHING TO POST. FIRST OF ALL THE BEHIND THE SCENES HAD ME SOBBING IN THE MIDDLE OF MY MATH CLASS AND SECOND THEY HAVE GOTTEN SO COMFORTABLE OVER THIS PAST YEAR AND IT MAKES ME WANT TO CRY.

also this is really sweet and i'm really sorry that it lowkey sucks :(

- kami 🌻  }

11/25/19  7:27 am
kaycee's lips curled into a smile as she felt the warmth of her best friend cuddled beside her. "good morning, angel."

"good morning." she whispered, placing a kiss against his cheek before letting her head fall to his chest.

"you're 17 today, bubba." kaycee hummed, running her delicate fingertips through his messy hair. "happy birthday, love."

"thank you for being the first thing i wake up to." sean smiled, taking her hands from his hair and pulling them down to his lips, placing a gentle kiss against her fingers.

"i can't believe all this happened in the matter of a few hours." kaycee chuckled, pulling his lips down to hers, a sigh escaping her lips as he softly caressed her cheek, softly pushing her down into the pillow.

"who would've known i would have gotten the courage to confess my feelings the first day of filming our behind the scenes for our wod guest performance." he laughed, his lips gently hovering over hers, watching as her eyes scanned his face.

"i am so glad that you did." she said in a soft whisper, taking his face into her gentle hands, placing kisses against the craters in his cheeks.

YESTERDAY -

"they are going to freak out." kaycee laughed as sean set the camera down against the wooden floor, the red light blinking like a broken street light.

"that's the point." he teased, pushing himself up from the floor before standing next to the small girl, draping his hand across her shoulder. "let's get started, shall we?"

they fell to the floor as laughter erupted from their mouths, gripping their stomachs as every time they met each other's eyes.

"i've missed this." her lips stretched into a smile, but didn't quite reach her bright eyes. a glimpse of sadness fell across her face, as she  met his gaze. "i don't want this to end, sean. i don't want this to be the last time."  kaycee whispered, her eyes welling with tears as sean wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into his chest.

"i don't want this to end either, kayc." sean said, a reassuring smile on his lips as he pressed a gentle kiss against her dark hair. "all good things must come to an end."

kaycee wiped a tear that spilt from the corner of her eye, watching as he traced circles against her porcelain skin before lifting her into his arms. "sean, let me go!" kaycee screamed, the echoes floating off the studio walls as he laid her against the floor.

"stop being a baby! let's get started!" sean teased, watching as her mouth fell open, her eyes widening as she watched a laugh fall from his lips.

"hey, you're the one who cried during our interview after we got eliminated in divisional finals." kaycee laughed, pressing her hand over her mouth as sean tackled her to the floor.

"hey hey hey! that's cold!" he yelled, his face masked by a wide smile that went deeper than his lips. "you have to get punished, now."

"no sean! please don't!" kaycee whelped as sean poked her sides, sitting on top of her stomach as laughter erupted from her lips.

"fine, fine! i'll stop!" she laughed, gripping her sides as she finally caught her breath. "i take it back."

"okay let's get back to work!" sean smiled, extending his hand out to her. "we have a lot to do, especially since tomorrow is our day off."

"yeah because it's your birthday!" she laughed, wrapping her arms around his shoulders, balancing on her toes as she lifted herself up to his height.

sean laughed, slipping from her grasp before sliding down between her legs, his hands gripping her knees as he ran around the garage. "how have we gotten so comfortable in only a year?"

"because we spend everyday together." kaycee let out a dramatic sigh, placing her hands a top of his head.

"we do not spend everyday together." sean laughed.

"sean, yes we do." she hummed, a smile dancing on her lips as he lifted his head to look at her.

"we really do." he whispered, a whisper enough to send chills down her spine.

"okay, now get down from there let's start with the beginning." he chuckled, swinging her down into his arms.

-
"so i'll do this, and then you put your arm there." sean instructed, placing his hand on top of her waist as he spun her up to his chest.

"like this?" she hummed, placing her hand at the side of his face, her heart pulsating through her chest as his grip around her waist tightened.

"yeah, just like that." sean whispered close to her ear as he gently moved a strand of hair that fell from her ponytail. she inhaled sharply as he cupped her cheek that was slowly turning red, her lips curled into a soft smile as he pressed his lips against hers.

it was soft and gentle and chaste and there wasn't fireworks or sparks, but it was much more than that- it was a wave of warmth that filled her up, spilling out from her heart as the warmth of sean's lips on hers rushes through every trembling corner of her body. every inch of her is saturated in his overwhelming love.

his fingertips sent tingles down her spine as he intertwined their hands, letting his forehead rest on hers as he met her gaze.

"wow." kaycee let out an embarrassed laugh as she hid her face in his chest. "who would have thought this would have happened our first day of shooting our behind the scenes?"

"is this camera still recording?" sean laughed, watching as she slid to the floor, crawling over to the camera as she erupted in a laughter that made his stomach do flips.

"oh my god, it's recording!" she cried as sean fell down next to her, his hand resting on his shoulder as he turned off the camera.

"well, now we have footage of our first kiss." kaycee smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck as he pulled her legs around his waist. "but they won't have footage of the second." she whispered before connecting their lips.

sean watched as she struggled to keep her eyes open, an exhausted smile faltered on her face as she laid in the cold floor. "come on, let's get you to bed."

he scooped her into his arms, placing a kiss against her hair as she gazed up at his earthy- brown eyes.

"should we include it in the video?" she hummed softly, resting her head on his chest as he cut the music, closing the garage door before trudging up the stairs.

"we can, but i want to keep you to myself just for a little longer." sean hummed before sliding under the covers beside her.

"okay." she smiled as she pressed her lips against his before melting into his arms as exhaustion got the best of her.

she felt his gentle lips against her cheeks as she began to doze off, "just a little longer."