t w e n t y - t h r e e

"Sorry, I was looking around." you mumble and try to walk away, but he grabs your arm and walks into his office, closing the door and pinning you against it.

"Why do you do that?" he whispers.

You wiggle your wrist, trying to get out of his grip but he looks at you with more intensity

"Do what?" you mumble.

"Talk to me like I'm a stranger?" he asks, his face moving closer to yours.

"I don't do that." you say, trying not to stutter.

"Then why haven't we been talking?" he licks his lips, his eyes traveling around your face.

"You've been busy." you answer and he tilts his head.

"I still see you at the house." he says and you go silent, not knowing how to answer anymore because of how flushed and hot you feel.

"You're driving me crazy, Y/N. I know you see me but you don't talk to me." he adds, his voice so low it makes your stomach churn.

"Jimin." you stop him, and he does. He looks at you and you see him take a hard swallow.

"Say my name again." he whispers, his voice low and deep.

"What?" you ask, and he slowly lets go of your wrists.

"Say my name again." he whispers so low you can hear him very slightly.

"Jimin." you mumble and he smirks before suddenly going in to kiss you.

You didn't know how much you longed for his contact until your entire body started burning when his lips puzzled with yours, his rounded lips brushing against yours.

His hands travel to your back, pulling you against him and away from the door, he starts to walk you around the office, stopping at his desk, his lips remaining on yours.

He has your lower back against the edge of his desk, his hips linked to yours, his hands traveling back up.

You feel his tongue clash with yours as he begins to unzip your dress, you use your hands to push his chest away.

"You're at work." you remind him, your breathing heavy, his eyes hungry.

"I don't care." he mumbles and his lips fall back on yours, your zipper undone.

You feel his fingers on your back, making you arch it, smiling against his lips at the contact.

He pulls his lips away and begins to peck your jaw, moving down your neck, his hands slip under your dress and he draws shapes on your skin, making you tingle under his touch.

His breath is hot against the crook of your neck, his hands burning on your back.

You grab his jaw, making him look at you, "You're at work." you say again, struggling to keep your eyes open and wide

He kisses you one more time on your lips and puts his arms around you to zip your dress back up.

"Fine, I'll be good." he smirks and readjust his suit.

He backs up from you, and you smile, hiding it by looking away.

He notices and smiles too, "What?" he asks.