8

v0t3 and c0mm3nt

im so tired omg- HOES MAD !

"okay, im bringing Jenna too" I ensured him

"mhm" he said before hanging up the phone.

I know he didn't like calling people, and he'd rather me text him this, but i don't like walking and texting. It makes you more vulnerable.

I waited outside Jenna's building, until she came outside a few minutes later.

"hey Lani" She gave me a hug.

"hey Jenna" I hugged her back.

"did you ask jahseh if we could come over?" She asked.

"yeah i did, but i don't think we'd have to ask anyways." I shrugged.

"yeah they like us" She joked. " jahseh likes you "

"jahseh doesn't like me, he just naturally flirty" i shrugged.

" girl i- okay, whatever you say " She laughed, playfully rolling her eyes.

-

We got to his house finally, and i pulled a key out of my back pocket, putting it in the key hole and turning the door knob, pushing the door open after. I had a key, because i was here so often, and their lazy asses don't wanna get the door every time, so they just gave me a spare key.

Jenna immediatly ran to Isaiah, giving him a hug, and then sitting beside him. I walked in too, greeting everyone by saying hi, and waving. I took a seat next to Jahseh, knowing he'd make me sit next to him anyways.

He smirked at me, as i sat down, and i only gave him a glance and a weak smile, not knowing exactly how to respond

"did you bring food?"

"no stokeley" I glared at him playfully, making him frown.

" you know we throwing a before-purge party, right ?" Danny asked .

" what the hell is that ?" I asked

"fuck do it sound like ?" Jahseh said with an attitude.

I rolled my eyes, before glaring at him. I then playfully hit him in his chest kind of hard, and he immediatly grabbed my wrists. He pulled me to his chest and held me there, so i didn't hit him again. I play fought with him trying to get him off my arms, but he was too strong.

I stopped resisting as he didn't even budge.

"you gon' stop hittin' me ?" He asked me, as everyone laughed.

"yes " I claimed.

He let go of me, and i sat back up, rolling my eyes at him.

"anyways, like i was saying before you guys started fucking-" Stokeley was cut off.

"shut the fuck up" Jahseh rolled his eyes.

Stokeley stared at him before going on.

"we are having a party" Stokeley smiled.

"when?" Jenna looked at him.

"tonight" Isaiah answered for Stokeley.

" but we don't have party clothes..." Jenna said, glancing at me.

"thats aight, but you still staying here fo' the party. i don't care" Jahseh shrugged, looking back at his phone.

I took out my phone texting Red, and Sonny about the party that they were gonna throw here. Knowing those two, i knew they loved parties. They both assured me they were coming but i was kinda nervous.

I have never been to a real party before, and like i said, im usually working so i don't really have much extra time, or extra money to buy an outfit.

I stood in the darkness as one circular light shone on the table. My two security guards stood by each side of me, just in case this was some type of set up.

One more of my security guards came in with two brief cases, as the man with the mouth mask stood in front of me.

He had a scary look to him as the light made him darker but you could tell he was light skin. He had face tattoos that i couldn't clearly see in the dark, and he had black contacts that covered his entire eyes, so he appeared to look like a demon.

He had jet black short dreads that covered one of his eyes as well.

Though his eyes were completely covered in darkness, i could somehow tell he was looking right at me. His stare gave me chills. No wonder he was what he was, the nigga scary.

My security guard, Larry, set the two brief cases on the table, opening them, revealing the 40,000 dollars. 20,000 in each brief case.

The man stared at the money, and by his eyes, i could tell he was smirking.

Larry stepped back, giving me room to talk to him, and the other two guards remained in their positions.

"if you promise to kill her, you get all the money." I stepped to the table, making the deal with him.

He nodded, signing the contract in front of him.

[ ion know if assassins have to sign contracts but whatever. ]

" i will kill her "

to be continued...