New Start

Y/n P.O.V

When my playlist was over I pulled off my headphones and looked out the window. It was nice to be at a camp that was near a forest. I look up through the skylight and see my pet hawk flying above the car. I couldn't let her stay home alone. So I told her to follow us as we go. "Sir y/n we have arrived" I heard my Butler and friend say. I look out the window and see the sign above. I sigh and look down. 'This is it I'm finally here, New place, new people' I told myself. I look up at Fredrick. "It'll be alright y/n" Fredrick said. I nod and get out of the car. I grab my suitcase from the trunk and wave Fredrick goodbye. I watched as he drove away. I walk up to this blonde guy and pink haired lady. "Hi there" the pink lady said. I waved my hand to her. "Hello! You must be the new camper" the blonde said. I just nodded. "A little shy are we?" He asked. "No just don't feel like talking much" I said in my husky voice. "Oh ok! Anyway my name is scoutmaster Yoshinori!" He said. "And I'm scoutmaster Yuri! Nice to meet you mister-?" She stopped giving me a questioning look. "Y/n, y/n l/n" I said. "Alright y/n shall we begin the tour" Yoshinori said. I nodded. And the tour began.

Time skip

"And this is the mess hall which is basically the cafeteria" Yoshinori said. I was immediately struck by the smell of delicious food. "You hungry?" Yoshinori asked. I nodded. And he showed me where to get the food. And then we sat at a table and started eating. I looked around my surroundings and saw other people dressed in uniforms. Then I saw a guy with blue hair, eyes, and scarf. He was cute. 'No No No No! I am not calling the first guy I see cute!' I mentally yelled at myself. Then I saw two more campers come into the mess hall, but I decided to focus back on my chewing. After eating the amazing food I get up to take care of my plate then I see this guy trip, then out of nowhere he spills soup and hot milk all over me. It hurt like hell. I hissed at the pain and felt like I was on fire. The hot liquid was burning my skin. "Oh My Gosh! I am so sorry for that!" I hear the man say. "Here, let me help you with that" he said crouching down and using a wet washcloth to clean up the mess he made. He started wiping my shirt. Then he started getting lower down to my crotch. I grabbed his hand and pulled him up to his feet before he could go any further. He looked straight into my eyes. I gave him a cold and fierce glare. He gulped in fear. I then let him go and stomped out of the mess hall. 'So much for a great first day' I said to myself angrily.

Yoshinori P.O.V

'Oh no Adien split soup and hot milk all over the new camper, and he didn't look to happy when Adien was trying to help clean up the mess' I said in thought. "What's his problem? All I was trying to do was help" Adien said snapping me out of my thoughts. "I don't know but I will ask him later when he has cooled down" I said. "But next time Adien you have to be careful. Especially with him cause he's the most powerful guy here at camp." I whispered to him. "Wait is he that really rich guy that can shut us down?!" Adien whisper yelled. I nodded. "Oh crap! I hope I didn't piss him off too much" Adien whispered worriedly. 'I also hope he wasn't too upset about that' I said.

Time skip

Y/n P.O.V

I finally found the changing room to change out of these dirty clothes. I noticed another guy there but I just didn't look at him. So I minded my own business and started to change into different and dryer clothes.

Time skip

Once I was done changing I went to the cabin I am supposed to stay in. I already saw all my stuff by the bunk beds. I plopped down onto the bottom bunk and sighed deeply. 'Tomorrow is another day' I thought. Then sleep toke over me and I was out.