♫Thank u,next♫

I've loved and I've lost.

Tour day number 1 ~ NYC

Their are two different sides of (Y/n) Grande when touring; happy to see fans and sing on a stage in front of thousands, then the boredom and loneliness when not performing

Their are two different sides of (Y/n) Grande when touring; happy to see fans and sing on a stage in front of thousands, then the boredom and loneliness when not performing. She was sitting in the makeup room, scrolling through her phone. She quickly posted on instagram, alerting her fans about the performance tonight (photo above).

Turning her phone off and walking over to the window of the room, she looked out at the queuing fans. She never realises the amount of people who support her until she goes on tour. There was a light shower of rain outside which then lead to fans being rushed in.

"(Y/n), we're ready for you," Her manager knocked on the door and popped her head in. (Y/n) smiled, following her down to the first show of the tour.

-

Tom showed security his ID, handing them a letter. The men nodded, leading him off to where he needed to be.

-

The stage lights went out as the arena filled with screams and chants. The background singers ran on to their places as well as (Y/n) on centre stage.

(play song now) start it at 1:24

A few seconds after the music started, the lights turned on, flashing pink and purple lights. The crowed roared.

'Thought I'd end up with Sean, but he wasn't a match. Wrote some songs about Ricky.. now I listen and laugh.. Even almost got married and for Tom I'm so thankful. Wish I could say thank you to Malcolm, cause he was an angel,' She sung, fans singing in sync with her, jumping, dancing and taking enough photos to fill their phone.

'One taught me love and one taught me patience and one taught me pain- Now, I'm so amazing.. Say I've loved and I've lost, but that's not what I see. So, look what I got, look what you taught me. And for that, I say..'

'Thank you, next'

'Thank you next' (Y/n) then faced the microphone she held to the audience who finished the chorus.

'Spend more time with my friends, I ain't worried 'bout nothin'. Plus, I met someone else.. We havin' better discussions. I know they say I move on too fast, but this one gon' last. 'Cause her name is (Y/N), and I'm so good with that,'

Little did Grande know, that Tom was watching from backstage, singing along with her.

[ sorry for not updating, once again personal issues and wattpad keeps deleting chapter I start to write! keep getting loads of messages to update so didn't really proof read this chapter, so be kind! ]