18.

"mina you should think about it.. about us..."

That's what Jimin said before i left..

At this point i was confused about what to do. What is right and what is wrong? Is Jimin the one for me?

I felt like my situation got more complicated..thinking about it really stressed me.

I opened the door of Taehyung's apartment..he was sitting infront of the tv and eating ramen..i thought he would been at work but seemed like he had a free day or something.

Tae: "what took you so long to get home?"

Mina: "pls dont stress me right now"

Tae: "i was waiting for you to go home with me.. but jisoo told me you left already"

Mina: "i thought you would go to work after class that's why i didnt wait for you"

Tae: "no today is my day off.."

Mina: "good for you"

Tae: "mina dont be mad"

Mina: "tae you stressed me the whole day already so dont discuss with me right now.. i'm not in the mood for it and i have no energy."

Tae: "mina are you okay? I'm sorry about it really"

Mina: "yah it's alright.. i just want to rest right now."

Tae: "do you want to eat something? i made ramen"

Mina: "no i dont want to"

Tae: "hmmm alright.. if your hungry or need anything let me know"

I went to my room and fell asleep.. i had no power to talk to Tae...
------------
Taehyung's POV

I realized that i was too harsh to mina.. and she was right that i should tell momo about this situation.. but the truth is i wasnt ready to let her know about it yet...

Mina was sleeping for two hours already without having something to eat.. it worried me. I went to her room to check on her..

She was sleeping so peacefully.. she looked so cute it made me smile. I saw something on her desk..it looked like an ultrasound.. i didnt saw any other ultrasound from my child than the first one which she showed me when she revealed her pregnancy.

I picked up the picture

I picked up the picture.. the baby looked so big already it made me happy.. next to it were pink little baby socks..  wait... P I N K ??????

MY BABY IS A GIRL!

I had to text my bro's in our groupchat.

Tae: "guys guess what! i just found pink baby socks in mina's room"

Yoongi: "okay?"

Jungkook: "so what?"

Hoseok: "she's pregnant so should have baby socks in her room right?"

Jin: "PINK?"

Tae: "wow jin is the only one who gets it"

RM: "that's so cute it's gonna be a girl."

Jungkook: "oh damn i really wanted it to be a boy ..."

Yoongi: "girl is good too.. congratulations taehyung"

Jin: "we should maybe organize a baby party...what do you guys think?"

Hoseok: "i think that's a good idea cause she wont expect it from us right?"

RM: "yes we really should plan that.. we could also talk to Jisoo she could help us preparing."

Tae: "that's an amazing idea Jin! maybe that will make her feel better also.."

Jungkook: "yes i think it will make her really happy."

I started planning with the guys for my baby shower. Like Jin suggested we also let Jisoo know about our plan and she was in of course.

A few moments later i got another text...it was from momo..

Momo: "is it true?"

Tae: "what?"

Momo: "so you got that bitch mina pregnant?"

Tae: "what? who told you about this?

Momo: "that doesnt matter just tell me if that's the true..."

Tae: "ya well it is.. i was about to tell you but i couldnt do it yet."

Momo: "wow you're really a piece of trash.. getting whores pregnant and being in a relaitionship with me acting like everythings okay. I dont deserve this! I'm so much better than you and this fucking bitch who spreads her legs for you and jimin and god knows for who else."

------------------------------------------------------------

hey my loves... :)
i'm back from korea...this chapter is short and kind a boring but lol i'll try best to keep it interesting for you guys.

xoxo nana