Chapter 8 : E S C A P E _ P L A N _ 2

Jae Rin read a diary entry again and got caught hooked with the one that she was reading now.

'Wednesday, February 8, 2018

Dear Diary,
                   I tied up the bed sheets and made a it to a long one. I need to get out of here, what they're doing is not right. I was tortured. I haven't eaten yet in the past three days. See you soon diary. I hope I can make it out alive.    

                                                     Yuna'

She tilted her head with the idea and her eyes left the book causing her to look at the bed sheets. 'Maybe this could work.'

She put the diary on the table and gathered all the bed sheets and tied them end by end, forming a long one. She opened the window and let out a chuckle.

"This is why they should've cameras in every room." She said to herself as she looked at the every part of the room. No security cameras.

She threw the bed sheets out the window and tied the other end by the bed, tightly and secure, or else she's going to fall off and die. She finally climbed down out of the window with the sheets that she tied and made her way down slowly and carefully.

Back inside the mansion, he saw her by leaning against the wall outside, more like she was watching out for someone, from the security camera. He immediately looked for Hoseok in the security cameras in every part of the house. He was about to go out and confront the girl but then saw his dongsaeng walked out of his bedroom.

"Hobi. Outside. Now." Yoongi announced at the camera speaker from the hallway causing Hoseok to stop on his tracks as he listened. He looked up at the camera and nodded with a salute with his two fingers.

At that time, Jae Rin was thinking of a plan. She either goes and run out, exposing herself outside or she wait until dusk. 'Fuck it.' She couldn't wait any longer, she just wants to escape this mansion with the kidnappers.

She peeked her head at the corner and froze, as she didn't expect a figure standing leaning against the wall, watching her. He looked up to her with a smile on his face, but anger was definitely seen behind it. Nothing sincere about that.

"I was jus—" Hoseok cut her off immediately in a rudely way.

"Come on. We're going to waste a full day discussing how you'll never get away from us again." She just glared at him. Once he didn't moved, he continued to stare at the girl making her arms raised up in defeat. "So you're just going to stand there? Start moving."

"Jesus. Fine." The girl huffed a breath in response to him. She went back inside the mansion and walked into the living room, stomping her feet on the way to the couch.

'I'm not this dumb. But why?' She failed for the second time. She couldn't believed it. She never fails, in any other way she always finds a way to succeed. Unfortunately not this time. Today's different. 

"Shut up."

Jae Rin looked at the boy, who's sitting on the couch with his phone on his hand, making her tilt her head in a confused way at him, "I didn't even say anything."

He didn't looked up but stated to her, "Don't care. Shut up."

'Rude.' Jae Rin thought as she huffed off angrily, whilst sending daggers down at him. How dare he be that rude to a girl.

As Hoseok walked into the room, Jimin decided to stand up and leave the room. Jae Rin glared at the boy as she crossed her arms, her eyebrows raised.

"You don't even have any reasons why you're making me go back here." The girl spat out clearly annoyed with the whole situation, making the boy let out a dark chuckle.

"Trust me. There is."

"Geez, I wonder what it is." The girl said, rolling her eyes annoyingly at him. She looked around the room and her eyes went back to him. "So I'm just going to stay here?"

"Yeah. I mean, why not?" He replied, the most obvious answer ever. She looked at him, who just both raised his eyebrows, then rolled her eyes on him. "Calm down will you?"

She snapped her eyes back at him and stood up, looking at him in dead meat. "How am I suppose to calm down when I know you guys are going to do something to me."

"Sit." The boy ordered before she could even speak again. It was no use, so she sat back down again in a huff while crossing her arms. "Mind telling me your escape plan?"

"How about I tell you my escape plan and then help me escape from here." The girl suggested and crossed her legs as she leaned in towards him. "Isn't that a great deal?"

Hoseok looked at her dumbfounded with his eyebrows knitted together, "You know. I really don't get why you're such a brat."

"Me? A brat?" The girl gasped dramatically. "For your information, I'm a very intelligent one. Oh! Look over there! Where did your watch has gone?"

"Give me it." The boy mumbled under his breath as he walked towards the smirking Jae Rin sitting on the couch. "There's a difference between a thief and a sneaker dumbass."

"I'm not that poor to get your old damn watch horsey." Hoseok looked at her, slightly offended from what she had said.

"Watch your mouth young lady." He warned, but then touched his face. "I swear, you don't want to hear me curse."

"Aww...Why? Still scared of your mommy or what?" The girl teased making Hoseok to look at her in a deathly glare. "What?"

"I don't know if you're trying to be annoying to let you off the hook with this one. Just so you know, it ain't going to work." He informed in a sassy way as he pulled up his one finger up at her. 

'Wow. This guy is too much.' She thought to herself. 'How am I going to survive living with them for how many days.'