ғᴜᴇɢᴏʟᴇᴏɴ ᴠᴇʀᴍɪʟʟɪᴏɴ || ʀᴇᴅ-ʙʟᴏᴏᴅᴇᴅ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ

Requested by Cascade_Azure! Hope you like this!

Happy reading! ♡

«────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ──────»

The Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings was roaming around the Castle Town. He decided to take a walk after the paperworks that he finished. Leopold as usual tagged along because we already knew how much he admired his big brother. Passing by different kinds of stalls and people trying to buy some merchandise. The peaceful atmosphere was interrupted by a woman, shouting at the top of her lungs.

"Oi! You thief! Get back here you motherfucker!" Fuegoleon's ears perked hearing the woman cussed.

"Huh? What's that?" Leopold's eyes narrowed at the sprinting figure coming closer to him. The running man pushed the youngest Vermillion away making the said guy tumbled on the cold floor.

"That bastard!" You snarled, chasing the thief who stole your precious necklace that your late mother gave to you.

"Ack!" Unbeknownst to you, you didn't notice that you stepped on Leopold's lying body on the ground since you were too focused on chasing the man and would definitely strangle him to death once you capture him.

Fuegoleon's eyebrow creased because of the commotion that's occurring. Especially, a robbery was happening before his eyes, he can't tolerate those depraving act that's befalling within the Clover Kingdom. Therefore, he used his creation magic to chase the robber by himself, forgetting his little brother behind.

You were blatantly enraged because of the man who stole your precious necklace. You've been blasting him your spell but it was all futile since the man would instantly block your magic or otherwise dodge it. Your irritation towards the man increases and sensed that you're running out of stamina from chasing him. However, you were startled by a strong wind that passes your figure. Only to see a long-haired man riding on his creation magic, chasing the robber on your behalf. Stopping in your tracks to catch your breath, you witnessed how the thief was taken down by the unknown guy effortlessly. The thief lied on the ground, unconscious and all the people who saw the scene stared at Fuegoleon admiringly.

"You'll soon wake up but in the prison instead" Fuegoleon sternly said as the man was bounded by his magic.

Scooting towards him, you see a Magic Knights robe wrapped on his shoulders. Staring at the design of the robe, you deemed that he's a member of Crimson Lion Kings. Once you clearly see his visage, your eyes widened a bit finding out that the man who just saved you was actually the Captain of the Crimson Lion Kings; Fuegoleon Vermillion.

Fuegoleon noticed your presence just a meter away from him. He walked closer to you then handed you the necklace that was stolen from you.

"Perhaps this is yours?" you nodded your head in response and took the necklace on his hand.