SIX|TRAINING

RON

"Alright, spread your legs and plant them firmly. Make sure your heels are touching the floor, perfect" Ron instructed the woman in front of him, watching her formation as she did a ten minute stretch before her workout. He continued to study her frame, making sure she did as he said. Once he was satisfied, he nodded, next telling her to switch positions as his phone began to ring.
Ron glanced at the screen to see his bro K-Dot calling, so he didn't hesitate to answer.
"Yo bro" he brought the phone to his ear, "Wassup wit you?"
"Ain't shit, gettin to a dollar" K-Dot responded, the loud mechanic noises in the back telling Ron he was at work, "How you?"
"At the gym, doing what I do best" Ron bit his lip as he continued to watch his client stretch. The woman in front of him was much older than him, and she had hips and ass for days. Ron knew she was old enough to be his mama, but he didn't give a damn as he loved all women. Ms. Portman could get it too.
"Being a creep ass nigga?" K-Dot snickered to himself.
Ron playfully sucked his teeth, "Ya mom don't think I'm a creep....is that why you're calling me, son?"
"Aye, leave Shirlene out of this" K-Dot pretended to be offended, "And I called to see what's the move tonight"
"Nigga its Sunday, I'm watching the game. You know thanksgiving in two weeks, thats the real game I'm waiting to see"
"Oh yeah, where we watching it at?" K-Dot said including himself in Ron's plans.
"Nigga what, how you know I ain't got a lil something sliding through to watch it with me?"

K-Dot laughed out loud, causing Ron to scrunch his brows, "What?"

"Nothing bro, I just think its funny that you're pretending to be over Kiya that quick"

Hearing her name, a frown immediately spread across his face. While Ron was never big on relationships, he found himself attempting to 'fall in love' like his brother Nico had, however things didn't end with a fairytale ending like his. It was the exact opposite actually, and the two had been 'on and off' for a year while they never even became official. After finally deciding to end things for good, the two hadn't seen each other in a month and Ron had to admit he was going through withdrawals. However he decided to stay strong, because Kiya proved to be nothing but bad for him.

"Whatever nigga, I gotta get back to training" Ron said now ready to end the call, "Come past my crib later to catch the game"

"Alright bro, stay safe"

"You too"

With that Ron ended the call.

He cursed K-Dot in his head, because now he couldn't get Kiya off of his mind. While he guided his client on how to do a few of the strengthening workouts, he couldn't help but wonder what she was doing or where she was at. If she missed him as much as he missed her, even though she was the hardest person to crack that he had ever met. She wasn't like other girls, that he knew. And while in the beginning it was intriguing, in the end it just became the very thing that kept them from striving. Kiya was too difficult, and Ron wasn't built to handle it. He was a ladies man, and everything to him came easy especially women. He didn't have time to chase Kiya around when it was women falling all over him wherever he went.

"Ron, I need you up front. This woman wants to talk to a personal trainer" Ana, the manager of the L.A fitness told him. On the side of working with his dad at Big Muh's, Ron had been training as both freelance and under L.A fitness to occupy his time and build his brand of a personal trainer. His client book was packed with a few well known names in Philly and a good amount of individuals who could afford his steep prices, because after all you were learning from a professional. Ron instructed his client to continue her work out, as he headed towards the front desk. He was scrolling through his phone, not paying any attention to his surroundings as he approached the guest check in.

"This is Ron, he's one of our best trainers" he heard Ana introduce him.

Lifting his head from his phone, the face in front of him almost blew him away. Immediately, the demon in him creeped out without permission as he stared down the honey brown woman that was flipping through the fitness brochure.
"How are you...." he squinted his eyes, trying to catch her name.
She looked up, and he could've swore he saw her stumble just like he had a moment ago.

Mhhh hmm, I know. He laughed in his head, You ain't expect me to look this good.

"Marley" She smiled wide, "Ron, is it?"

"Ronnell to be exact" he told her, still captivated by her enchanting face. Her long black faux dreads fell over her shoulders perfectly, as they framed her face shape to a T.

"Well...Ronnell. I was looking for a trainer to help me get rid of this pouch" she said, patting her already flat stomach.

Ron smirked, however he wasn't about to deny her his services.
"Okay, how are you feeling about the rates?" He
asked, glancing at the brochure in her hand.

"They seem fair" she shrugged, "I mean, considering I would be learning from the best"

Ron caught her sexual tone, and he had to mentally stop himself from catching a hard on right there in the middle of the gym. Whoever this Marley was, she knew she was a temptation and loved to play on it, he could tell. She hadn't stopped stripping him with her eyes yet, and for a moment he actually felt violated.

"You would be" he nodded, "Lets get that paper work started"