thirty-six

F L O ' S P O V

"Don't be scared flower! I'll find you!"

It snapped my heart in two, as Ryder's helpless voice was heard in the distance as my captors sped off in their fancy black BMW.

I've really stuffed up this time.

I couldn't help but let out a sob as I realised I've been captured by some random guys and I'm being taken some where and there's nothing I could do about it.

My hands were in handcuffs and my ankles were tied together, not to mention I've been crammed in the trunk of the shiny car.

This was all my fault, if only I would have just grown up and not let hades words get to me and waited for Ryder that afternoon none of this would have happened.

If only I hadn't ran away; I would probably be curled up in Ryder's arms on his couch, eating a bowl of sea salt chips, watching him play a stupid video game, then laugh at him when he dies and then him attack my face with soft kisses.

It sounded perfect, I would do anything to reverse time and put me in that perfect moment.

"So what does boss want to do with her?" Asks one of the guys in the front part of the car.

"Don't know but I would definitely fuck her though." One says letting out a disturbing laugh.

The male brain is so charming.

"I think he's gonna use her to get to that stupid Ryder kid." Another says.

"He's not even gang leader material." A bored voice says.

"Who puts a kid in charge of a mans job."

I'm sure Ryder's great at being a gang leader, he's strong, intimidating as hell and rich. Why wouldn't he be good at it?

"Fuck do I know man."

The conversation ends and they go back to listening to whatever was playing on the radio.

Just by hearing that small conversation it sparked a whole heap of questions; who were? why did they kidnap me? Why are they gonna use time to get to Ryder? And most importantly, who's their boss?

Within at least a good few harsh turns, at least hitting my head five times on the side of the trunk and the obvious lose of circulation in my wrists and ankles due to the pins and needles sensation later, I notice that the car stops and doors slam shut.

Crap their coming.

I wish I wasn't tied up so I could go full kungfu panda on their butts. Maybe I could do that later and surprise attack them.

The trunk opens and the afternoon sun blares into my eyes making them instantly sting as my eyes were finally adjusted to the darkness of the small boot of the car.

I wriggled around and chewed on the material that was being wrapped tightly over my mouth.

"Don't make a fucking sound." The mysterious guy said as a black ski mask covered his face.

The harshness of his voice scared me about so I did what he said and stayed quiet as him and his friend effortlessly lifted me up and out of the boot of the car as the third one slammed it shut and locked the car.

The two guys, I'm assuming, followed behind the smaller person who had locked the car.

I take a minute to quickly take a lock at my surroundings, it might come in handy later. I squint my eyes and look around me, I look around as I hear a loud boat horn?