Chapter 55: Path to The Clover Kingdom [1/3]

Francisca's POV

How long have I been sleeping?

''A-Agh...''

It was the only thing I could mutter. It should have been three weeks or so... Since I've been in the [Spirit House] for so long.

My eyes couldn't handle the bright light the sun was illuminating from the window.

Window? Was I still on the couch?

I tried to open up my eyes... Damn, how long was I out?

"Master?! You're awake?!"

???

That voice... I turned around behind the comfortable couch to see Celestial all chained up in a corner of the room. Black marks were almost covering her body... curse marks... it started already?!

"What the hell happened to you?!" I yelled. I hastily stood up and tried to come closer.

"Don't you come near!" (Celestia)

"What?! Why wouldn't I?! You're chained! Who did this?!"

"It was the sisters. It's for your own safety master. Please never go past that line."

There I noticed a white line on the floor. It was... A magic barrier? It's a strong one too... Only a High ranked mage can pull this off, "Its for you to be safe. I'm afraid my curse is getting worse. I don't know what to do or how to treat it! Please! I don't want to hurt you. J-Just leave me alone..." (Celestia)

"Celestia..."

She moved closer into the corner of the room. Her arms wrapped around her legs sitting down. Her forehead slammed into her knees. "P-Please master. I ask of you. Break the contract with me... So I don't have to---"

"If I break the contract you'll die! And who knows what will happen to you! You might be back in that dungeon all alone! Maybe somewhere unknown?!"

I tried moving more closer beyond the line. "STOP!" She shouted.

It made me step back. "I will find a way to fix you. It's not scary to die. It's scarier to be alone. I won't dare let you feel that. So please, promise me you'll be alive when I get back with the cure."

"I will be alive. Just dead on the inside. Please... Leave me alone for now... I'm hideous... Master... Leave... Or my... Aggressive side... Will... LEAVE THIS ROOM!" (Celestia) shouted at me which made me frown. I had not a choice.

"But---"

"NOW LEAVE!!!" She screamed at me. It broke my ears. It made me cover my wolf ears. I turned back to her and she winced for a second before looking away. The yell she gave off felt like she really wanted me to stay. But for reasons... She understands I can't stay with her.