40 ~ way to play

(Lisa pov)

(Lisa pov)

Lisa pulled slowly out of the school parking lot. Chaeyoung had been better with being in vehicles, but Lisa was still driving like a grandma for her.

"I'm nervous..."

Lisa looked over at Chaeyoung and pouted.

"Why Chae?"

"I don't h-hang out with people."

Lisa smiled. "But you hang out with me? And my mother?"

"Yeah... but you like me."

There was a thick gulp she made that Lisa's pretty sure Chaeyoung could hear. "Uh... Jennie and Jisoo like you too though." She stated.

"But not as much." She sighed. "What if I'm not cool enough a-and they don't want to hang out with me anymore?"

"Chaeyoung, that's nonsense. They enjoy you, and it's been really good at lunch. Look at how much you're talking. Look at how happy you've made me."

Lisa sighed after she said that last sentence. "You've made me so happy. And sad. And everything in between."

She glanced over to Chae, struggling to read her expression since her eyes were hidden.

"But if you can make me feel those things, you can make them too. They already like you Chaeyoung. That's why they want to get to know you more."

Lisa was going to keep telling Chaeyoung that it would be okay, but their destination was already in view, and Lisa needed to focus on finding a spot.

Luckily, it wasn't too busy on a Wednesday right after school. "Okay, we're here." Lisa smiled. "I'm going to help you out."

"Okay."

She exited her car and walked around to Chaeyoung's side, opening the door. She reached across her and unbuckled her seat belt.

Looking down at her as she did so. Lisa was so close to her.

"Okay." Lisa huffed, pulling her up and out, making sure she didn't hit her head.

"Where are we?" Chaeyoung questioned.

"Somewhere over the rainbow~" Lisa started singing.

"Ew whoever's horrendous voice that is please stop."

"Jennie don't be mean." Jisoo stated from where they were leaning against the wall to the building. "You blindfolded her?" Jisoo giggled.

"Yup." Lisa responded happily. "Should I reveal our destination?"

"I wouldn't have even hid it in the first place." Jennie laughed. "Sorry Lisa's such a dork Chae."

"It's okay." Chaeyoung smiled.