About Book 2: The Bloodstone Prophecy

You can continue Liam and Kami's journey in The Bloodstone Prophecy, Book II of The Shadow Wars series, coming to Wattpad in November 2014. Go to http://SarahBensonBooks.com and sign up for the newsletter to be notified when it is available and to learn more about special giveaways and contests.

The story continues...

The Shadow Queen's power continues to grow. Liam and Yasmin are trapped, along with Kami's grandmother. Kami still doesn't understand her powers, and time is running out. On the run from the shadow creatures, she and the others must stretch themselves to their limits to rescue their loved ones. Find out what happens next in The Bloodstone Prophecy.

_________________

Reviews on Amazon and Goodreads are one of the best ways to spread the word about a story. It would mean the world to me if you could take a few moments to leave your honest opinion of Born of Shadow.

Please take a moment to check out the fan book "The World of Born of Shadow." We would love to have you join us, introduce yourself and share one of your stories with us. We will be choosing a cast of characters and putting together an official Born of Shadow playlist. I will be also be running a Q&A section, a favorite quote contest, a fan art contest and a writing contest with prizes!

Again, a sincere thank you for taking the time to read Born of Shadow. I hope you enjoyed it!