Chapter 11

Hope you like it!

"Who the hell are you?" 

The guy tightened his red bandana on his head. "Nang. Jumin. Ready to kill some people? WOO HOO LET'S DO THIS SHIT!" He prepared his weapons and put them back in his handbag. 

Skylar shushed him. "Shut up. They're here to kill me." 

Jumin's mouth formed into an 'O'. "Sucks to be you." He grabbed his handbag and one of his guns. "I love to stay and chat, but this is my only chance to kill them out there. Bye!"

"Wait!" Jumin stopped and turned his head to him. "Let me help you." 

Jumin crossed his arms. "Do you even have any experience in this field? Were not going for a game of laser tag."

"Of course. My dad taught me all about weapons," Skylar replied. 

Jumin raised an eyebrow and grinned ominously. "Let's do this fucking shit then!" Jumin motioned him to look in his bag. "See this? Those are my treasures and best friends. They helped me through everything. From killing mice to deer."

"Ah," Skylar replied, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "So what's the plan?"

"Plan?" Jumin asked confused. "The plan is killing people and sticking together. I hope your boyfriend won't get jealous of you hanging out with my sexy ass." He flipped his hair with a smirk, confidence oozing off of him.

"You know what? I don't have time for this. Let's do this." They walked quietly to the next corridor. Skylar held his fist up when they were about to go around the corner.

"What?" Skylar showed him 2 fingers. "Oh."

"Do you have a suppressor?" Skylar asked. 

Jumin handed him another gun. "Use this one for now." They saw the men walking the other way. When Skylar saw the opportunity, he motioned Jumin to go the other direction. Jumin glanced back at the men. "Fuck this," he muttered. He pointed his gun at them and shot them both. Their bodies fell down as Jumin smiled. Skylar turned his head when he heard something heavy fall and saw Jumin.

"What have I gotten myself into?"

They sprinted through the corridors. Eventually, they stopped and saw that they somehow made it to the second floor. Jumin spotted the teacher's lounge and opened the door. In there, he saw a few teachers who turned to Jumin and jumped up when they saw his gun in his hands.

"Jumin! Where the hell did you get that gun?" 

Jumin shrugged and checked his nails out of boredom. Skylar stopped running and turned back. He saw Jumin faking a yawn. "Ugh, do I really have to explain?" He whined. "Fine. It was at a store where they sell ammo and shit. But there are worse things going on right now. If you really are good teachers, you'd know that there are some people out there who want to try to kidnap our precious Skylar over here." He grabbed Skylar from where he was standing and held him tightly. "A few students died already, but no one would miss them." The teachers were baffled. They all went out of the lounge to look out of the window. Out there, they saw a lot of black cars and men dressed in black. Jumin grabbed Skylar's hand and locked them inside the lounge. "Phew. That was easy. We can hide in here for a while," Jumin said, lying on the couch. "Can you pass me the cookies?" Skylar didn't move an inch. "Never mind then."

"Who are you?" Jumin rolled his eyes and sat up. He stretched his arm and grabbed the cookies himself.

"I told your ass already. Nang Jumin." He paused. "Jumin Nang. First name's Jumin, last name's Nang. I'm in your classes goddammit. Don't you remember a Korean, black-haired with brown eyes, 6-foot handsome looking guy?"