7

Aiden.

I had to walk outside, I'm fucking fuming. She was just grinding against me, making me hard against her. And now she's talking to fucking Ian.

I pull my hands through my hair as I try to calm down. it's not her fault. She's hurt by that stupid fucking frat boy, he took advantage of her, not to mention she is drunk.

What am I doing out here? She's drunk and this guy's entire relationship with her was based on getting in her pants, she's vulnerable right now. I don't care if I need to stay away from her, I cant.

I quickly stand to head back towards the club, then I see Emma stumbling towards me. She looks so fucking hot in that dress. Normally, I don't give a fuck about girls. Especially not ones that I haven't slept with, but it's different with her. I feel a need to protect her, she's so innocent.

Emma P.O.V.

I walk out of the club and cool air hits my face. I walk to the back of the lot and see Aiden quickly stand up. When he catches y eye he leans against his car, breathing heavily. He looks distant as I approach him.

"Aiden?" I say quietly, studying his face. His eyes are full of rage but when they meet mine they soften. He opens his arms and I walk into his embrace. He grabs my waist and pulls me tightly against him. I stand in between his legs while he still leans against his car.

"Why did you come out here?" I question.

"I don't know, I mean if you wanted to flirt be my guest." He says with an irritated tone, but he pulls me closer against him.

"Why do you care?" I ask, waiting for him to admit he's interested. I know he has to feel this, this connection we have; I know I do. I never do things like this, chase angry guys outside of clubs when I think they're upset with me. I am not the type of girl to flirt like this, but I catch myself batting my eyelashes at this man.

He takes in a deep breath and brings his face close to me. "Isn't it obvious? I haven't taken my eyes off of you since I first saw you." He whispers into my neck as he grips tighter on my hip, chills rake down my body.

"I only talked to him because I was worried you would fight him." I quietly say as I look away from his smoldering gaze.

A deep laugh escapes his lips. "You don't need to worry about that." He says as he lifts my chin with his tattoed hand to meet his gaze.

"I didn't want you to get hurt," I say with hesitation, I don't want Ian to get hurt, truthfully. Ian is an absolute idiot but still, I don't like violence. Aiden is massive compared to him and from the previous fight, I saw him have with Ian I could see it being escalated by the fact that Aiden is being so protective tonight.

Another deep laugh escapes his perfect lips. "I wouldn't be the one to get hurt, babe." I blush at his bold choice in words.

"I know but..." I begin to talk but his warm hand wraps around the back of my neck, he brings his face closer to mine. I part my lips and wait for his to collide with mine.

"I should have punched Ian in the face!" Ashley's drunken voice interrupts the moment, I sigh as Aiden hesitantly releases me when I wiggle away from him.

"Fuck," Aiden mumbles under his breath.

She must have not seen us, or she doesn't care. She's mumbling about Ian under her breath as she opens the front door of the car. I giggle as she fumbles to get into the seat. She is all talk, and no bite; I now she ran to the bathroom to get away from the situation, it makes me laugh harder.

"That's Emma's seat." He states flatly towards his drunken sister. I give him a warning glare to not be rude towards my friend, but I can't help but be happy that he likes when I sit in the front.

"Oh my God! You two can sit apart for five minutes, i swear you will live." She laughs at her joke as she climbs over the leather seat and sinks into the back, smirking the entire time.

I blush and look over at Aiden as he smiles down at me before helping me into his car.

While we take the short ride home, I look into the rearview and see Ash is already passed out. Aiden's warm hand grabs my thigh and my body heats underneath his touch.

I look down and admire the way his large hand covers my leg, his fingers gently dig into my skin and I bite my bottom lip. I slowly look over to his face and I see that he's staring at my lips.

"Look at the road!" I silently yell at him so I don't wake Ashley.

He laughs and grips tighter on my leg, I bite my lip harder and he smiles before bringing his eyes back to the dark road ahead.

We pull into the driveway seconds later, as I'm getting out I look over at Ash, she's snoring now which makes me giggle.

Aiden walks around and helps me out of the car. "Aiden, can you pick her up?" I whisper so I don't wake her.

He laughs like I'm joking. "I can carry you inside." He offers but I shake my head and see his shoulders slump. "Fine." He flatly states as he gently lifts her off the backseat.

I quickly turn my key in the door, and he brings her inside, they disappear down the hallway towards her room. I walk into the kitchen to grab some water, I notice I'm stumbling and I need to get something in my body besides water.

"Eat this." A deep voice says from behind me as I take a big sip of my water. I turn around and see Aiden holding out an Apple. "I'm fine, I'll just drink this," I say as I push the apple from his hands.

"Eat." He demands and I roll my eyes at his commanding tone, but I grab the apple and take a bite out of it.

"Happy?" I ask in a sarcastic tone and I see his eyes narrow at me.

"You should be happy I'm not putting something else in your mouth right now." He says as he takes a step toward me, my mouth instantly drops. He brings his hand to close it for me, "Is that an invitation babe?" He asks which makes my entire body twitch involuntarily.

"Wha... what?" I stutter out.

"I'm trying to be nice even though I'm pissed about the Ian situation and the random dude you were dancing with, so don't push it." He states in a dry tone.

"You don't own me," I say as i cross my arms in front of my chest.

He just laughs and walks away from the kitchen towards the couch, I follow him quickly.

♠️