16

Your POV

3 Weeks Later

"Lauren! Stop!" I screamed out in the middle of my hysterical laughter.

"Okay, fine," she smiled as she finally stopped tickling me.

I took a deep breath as she backed up. We were currently in the studio. I was working on a few things, and Lauren was working on the song I had given her.

She said she wanted me in the studio with her when she recorded it so I could give her pointers.

"Come see," she spoke, motioning for me to sit on her lap.

I dragged myself up, moving towards where she was sitting in a rolling chair by the console and sitting across her lap. As soon as I sat down she wrapped an arm around my waist and stuck her phone out so we were both in view of her camera.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I got more comfortable.

"Going live on Instagram," she said as she scrolled to get to the live option.

"Are you sure?" I asked skeptically.

"What do you mean?" She asked, wondering why I seemed nervous.

"I just... I don't know..." I trailed off as I ducked my head, not wanting to upset her with what I wanted to say.

There were a lot of rumors currently circling the internet about the two of us. Truth is that Lauren and I weren't technically official yet, even though we acted like it.

Lauren's fans were very protective though, and they figured out who I was very quickly. I had to turn off the comments on my Instagram because of the threats I was getting.

Usually I wouldn't let things like that get to me, but it got pretty overwhelming.

"Hey, you can tell me anything," she said, putting the phone to the side to give me her full attention.

"I just don't want to upset anybody," I told her, which confused her even more.

"Upset anybody? Who would you upset by being in my livestream?" She asked.

I stayed silent as I could tell things were slowly starting to make sense to her when her eyes softened.

"My fans?" She asked, making me nod. "Did something happen?"

"I started getting threats," I basically whispered, but I knew she heard it.

"Threats? Are you serious?" She asked.

I could tell her protective side was coming out by the way her arm tightened around my waist and her eyes lit up with fire. Honestly, it was kind of hot, but now was not the time for that.

"It's okay. I'm fine. I just turned off the comment sections on my pictures," I tried to calm her down.

"That's why you did that? It got that bad?" She asked.

"Lauren," I said to get her attention. "It's okay. I didn't tell you before because I didn't want to upset you about it. I mean, we aren't even technically dating and that's what all of the rumors are about anyways."

Lauren's face dropped when I said that, making me think I had said something wrong.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" She asked.

My mouth literally dropped open.

"Did you just-"

"Yes."

I went to say something else but I froze, my mouth still hanging open.

"Just say yes so I can do something," she said.

"Yes," I answered, my heart beating at a ridiculous rate as she pecked my lips.

"There now you are my girlfriend and the rumors are true," she said as she picked up her phone. "So this livestream is now going to be me telling my fans to back off."

"Just don't piss them off even more. They kind of scare me," I said, making her roll her eyes.

"They're literally harmless. They just like to act tough," she told me as she started the livestream and propped the phone up so we were both in frame.

"Hey, chickens," she greeted as fans started pouring into the livestream.

Half of them were saying hi and the other half was talking about the fact that I was sitting on her lap.

"Say hi to Y/n," she told them as she kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi, guys," I said shyly as my face heated up from the kiss.

"Yes, we are in the studio. No, you cannot hear what we have been working on," she said with a laugh.

"Look, they think we're cute," she said, snuggling into my neck.

I knew she was purposely making us look like a couple and pointing out the nice comments about us. I just smiled and giggled as I hugged her tightly.

"Yes, we're together," Lauren said, answering a comment.

I nearly lost it at how upfront she was being. Like, she wasn't trying to hide us at all. I was kind of relieved to be honest.

I sat on her lap for the rest of the livestream, playing with the necklace that was dangling from her neck as she talked and answered questions.

I was starting to fall asleep on her chest the longer I sat there with her rubbing my back.

"Alright, this one looks like she's about to pass out so we're gonna go," she said, waking me up instantly. "Bye, chickens."

"You wanna go home?" She asked, and I didn't know if she meant my place or hers but I nodded anyways.

"C'mon, bebe," she smiled, helping me up and packing all of our things.

She eventually led me to the car and the whole ride was a blur. I drifted off and was woken up when I was being carried inside of an apartment, and it wasn't my apartment.

Lauren walked us through the door, kicking it closed with her foot and barely being able to lock it back before carrying me to her bedroom. 

"I could have walked," I mumbled out sleepily, the words coming out slurred and jumbled.

"You can barely talk," she giggled, placing me on the bed and helping me take off my shoes.

"Not my fault," I said, laying back and letting her take them off my feet.

"I know it's not," she smiled. "It's cute though."

Lauren walked out the room after she got my shoes off, probably going to change into some more comfortable clothes.

I barely managed to slip out of my jeans, pulling off my bra as well to leave me in just panties and my t-shirt. I looked to my side and saw one of Lauren's large hoodies on the bed, deciding to switch it out with my shirt right before she walked back in.

"Is that mine?" She asked, to which I nodded and smirked before laying back in her bed.

Lauren just shook her head before slipping into bed next to me, allowing me to cuddle up to her. I laid my head on her chest and was out within minutes with the way she was running her fingers through my hair.