t w e n t y - s i x

He takes a hard brake and makes your head fly forward.

"I feel car sick." you mutter, laying your head backwards. You look to your right and notice that you're at their company, again.

"I know you have a lot of questions, I know, but I just need you to be patient and to listen to what we say for the next few hours." you hear Yoongi say.

"Am I going to die?" you ask, looking at him now, and his face saddens.

He puts his hand on yours, "Hey, as long as you're with us you're safe. We won't let anything happen to you."

You smile, his words bringing you a layer of warmth, and you feel slightly better.

Suddenly all the car doors open, and the guys come rushing in. They're all wearing full black. Black pants and black sweaters.

Even Jungkook.

That's what hurts your head the most. That Jungkook is a part of this. It all feels like he's been a fraud, he hid it from you so well.

There's something not right about these guys, and Jungkook is with them.

All your life you've known him, your best friend, your brother even. And small things like this suddenly come up and you don't know him at all.

"Here." Namjoon says, and hands Yoongi a pair of clothes.

"You already did everything?" Yoongi turns back.

"It's all ready." you hear Jin reply.

You have so many questions.

Too many.

- - - - -

You feel someone shake you slightly, "We're here."

You've fallen asleep in the car, and when you look around you notice that the sun has disappeared, that's how long it's been.

"Where are we?" you ask, rubbing your eyes.

"A little further north, away from the city." you hear Yoongi say and your eyes widen.

"What? You didn't tell the police?" you unbuckle your seatbelt and slide out of the car.

It's obviously a very small city, not even city, a town.

There's only small buildings surrounding the motel you're parked in front of, and along with your car, two others are parked.

There's barely any noise, only the whooshing sounds of a few cars driving by and the crickets chirping.

"I wanna go home." you turn around to Yoongi but he shakes his head.

"It's the safest here." he says. You feel homesick, you just want to go home.

"What about school? How am I supposed to graduate if I don't attend the last weeks? What about my house?! My mother? I-" you suddenly feel a wave of panic and Yoongi walks over to your, grabbing your arm.

"We're only here for a few nights, we're not running away." he says, and you feel his fingers rubbing your arms slightly.