t w e n t y - s e v e n

"This is all a lie." you mumble, slowly standing up.

"I can explain." he puts his hands up, as if to catch you if you tried to get away.

"There's nothing to explain. That's it, you've missed your chances." you wipe your tears, looking around the room.

"Y/N, just look at me, breathe, and let me talk to you, please." he looks desperate, his mouth twitching.

"No, please stop talking, just let me get air." you pull your hair back, away from your neck, your body heating up.

"Y/N-"

"Jungkook! Stop!" you yell, before your head falls, and you begin to cry more.

Nothing was real.

They weren't real.

RedSea isn't real.

Even your best friend, wasn't real.

"Fine." he moves away and you almost speed out the room, bashing against the door.

"Oh god." you breathe, putting your hand over your stomach, you feel so nauseas.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" you feel a hand on your back, and you flinch.

It's Jimin and Hoseok.

You just look at them, tears falling down your eyes, how can you even talk about this?

Drug dealers?

"You-" you try once, but it won't come out.

"What is it?" Hoseok pushes, reaching for your hand, but you take a step back.

"It-" you try again but you can't, your voice is shaking, you feel like throwing up.

"Y/N, you're scaring me." Jimin says, his eyes worried, his body tense.

You whimper, and more tears come out, why can't you stop it?

It won't stop.

You cover your mouth, trying not to make a sound but it physically hurts your chest.

"Y/N, oh my God, what's wrong?" Jimin asks once more, this time placing his hand on yours and you push him away.

"No. Don't touch me." you shake your head, "You all lied, you told me to trust you, you manipulated me." you point your finger at them, and they slowly seem to get it, you nod.

"Wait." Hoseok puts his hand up but you keep taking steps back.

"No, I waited, I waited for you to finally say something, to answer at least one question I had, no."

This doesn't feel real, you can't believe it's real.

"She knows." you hear Jungkook, and you quickly turn your head to see him walk out of your room.

"Fuck." Jimin mutters.

"The letter, the man at the café, my ears, it's all because of you, whatever you do, and you stayed, I could've died." you rub your forehead, feeling a laugh build up in your throat, you feel hysterical.

"We knew if we left suddenly, you would hate us." Hoseok admits and you finally get the chuckle out.

You realize how insane you look.

"And you think this is better?! I'm in the middle of nowhere with gangsters."

"Don't raise your voice, people can hear." Jimin tries to reach for your hand but you pull back.

"Don't touch me!" you yell and you suddenly feel a hand over your mouth.

"Stop!" you fail to mumble through the hand, you feel another hand grab your waist and you try your best to kick.