3.Jimin

It was 3 weeks after Jimin found out that his baby was patient of leukemia. He was constantly running to hospital after academy. Jungkook was always with him as a support and his bestfriend. Jimin always thanks him as he knows that jungkook is so supportive even after jimin's constant rejections.

Today he is going to get reports from doctors on his baby's condition. He is sitting on hospital bed with jihoon in his lap pressing his face in jimin's chest.

On his turn to visit doctor, he goes inside the clinic and waits for doctor to come.

“Mr. Park Jimin... It's your turn now. ” Jimin was dragged out of his thoughts when receptionist calls for him on his turn.

“How are you Mr Park? And how are you Little kid? ” Doctor smiled as he saw Jimin sitting in front of him.

“I'm fine. Doc, what's the news on my baby? Is his last test alright? Is he going to be okay? He is Right? ” Jimin said as he tried not to sob in front of the Doctor.

Jihoon was playing with jimin's sweater paws.

“Well we tried his therapy best we can. We need to do bone marrow transplant and we need to do a test to see if your matches so you can donate or his other parent will donate?”
Doctor said.

“and if my bone marrow doesn't matches , is there other way to find it? Because his other parent is not in the picture.”
Jimin hesitated.

“But we need biological parent or siblings to match the bone marrow. Please try to communicate not for you but for your baby boy.” Doctor said as he directed Jimin towards laboratory to test.

--------------------------------------

“No Jimin. I'm not letting you beg to that bastard. We are going to find another way. I'll find another way .” jungkook said pacing around the room.

“Kook you know there is not another way. I'm not the match we are looking for. Maybe yoongi is. I know he rejected jihoon years ago but I'm going to try. For my baby and it's final. ”
Jimin said as he prepared a small batman bag pack for jihoon. His suitcase was prepared near exit.

“Okay. Then let me go with you Jimin. I can help you out there. ” jungkook pleaded.

“You know you have to stay here to make up for my leave. I promise I'll come back. Okay? ”
Jimin walked towards jungkook and placed his hand on his cheeks. Jungkook looked in jimin's eyes and leaned towards him. Jimin panicked and kissed jungkook on  his cheek and and ran out of room whining as  jihoon was still naked playing with Legos in living room.

--------------
Not proof read. Sorry for poor English. Love you All