Chapter 38 { A deal }

Luna P.O.V

What is wrong with him ?!?! This man is literally crazy!!

" now you have to shift back because it won't be fun to hurt you this way," he told me with that stupid smirk still playing on his lips. Ana growled at him again.

' We can't shift back, you will be weaker in your human form ' Ana told me, and I slowly nodded.

" I said shift back!!" He Commanded, but it didn't affect me, I just growled at him again.

" well your choice then, I will be more than happy, to cut through your beautiful white fur" I stepped forward ready to attack, but as soon as my paws touched the ground in front of me it burned, making me take my step back. I looked in front of me, to see that the only place that is not made of silver is the place I am standing on right now. Ana cursed under her breath and growled loudly again.

' I don't know what to do ?!!!' She cried out helplessly,

' We still can't reach Asher ?' I asked, since I just shifted maybe, just maybe, we can.

' I am not sure, I can feel him too, but I am not sure if I can mind-link him ' she told me as she tried to mind-link Asher, but it was useless

" Oh! No! HAH HAHAHA, you can't mind link him, baby this is the dark forest, so every connection is blocked. but I might just tell them to not block one connection of yours!" He said as his smirk got wider

"I will tell them to only prevent you from mind linking him, and leave everything else be because I want my dear Asher to feel all the pains I am giving to you." my eyes widened,

no... even if they hurt me, I don't want Asher to feel it, i don't.

I didn't know what happened but suddenly I fell down on the floor, I don't know what is happening. I can't control my body.

The man slowly came closer and kneeled down in front of me, bringing his filthy hand to touch my wolf head. I wanted to scream so loudly, but I couldn't, Ana was going crazy more than I am.

" White ones are really special and rare you know?" He asked

" bring the chains that are for wolves!!" He commanded his men and they came back with silver chains.

The man who called himself Asher's uncle took the chains before putting it around my forearms. As soon as they touched my body I felt like my legs are in touch with fire, it hurts a lot, but I couldn't make the smallest movement, my body is not under my control.

" bring the box " he commanded his men once more, soon after, one of his men brought a big box for him, he opened it and i felt my hearts is beating in my ears because of what I saw inside the box. Any kind of knives you want and exist you can find in there.

He brought one out, and slowly putting it in my shoulder, to make it even more painful he stopped once it was fully inside my flesh and left the handle of the knife, so it will stay in my shoulder like that. Despite so much pain, i couldn't even make the smallest sound, my eyes started to water as i watched in front of me helplessly.

" awwww don't cry, the fun just started," he told and my heart squeezed inside my chest. He brought another knife and repeated the same action, putting it this time in my other shoulder.

I could feel how blood is running through my shoulders and I couldn't do anything, what have I ever done to them to make them hurt me so badly...?

Asher... where are you??

My vision was getting blurry, and I couldn't be more thankful for the darkness in my life than i am right now. I wish it would take me and save me from this endless torture.