11 | chapter eleven

Third Person [For a better experience]

Third Person
[For a better experience]

       Two large wolves with the brightest blue eyes glare as they stand on all fours. There glaring eyes stare down at the damp floors of the forest grounds but their bodies were unmoving. It's like they were paralyzed but there eyes told a story. They were on a mission unknown to anyone else. With bared teeth and their canines exposed, a growl bubbling through the larger grey wolf, the male dug his paws into the dirt until soil was uplifted.

The smaller but still large white wolf dug as well but there actions weren't really normal. Wolves didn't normally do that unless they were marking their territory but these lands weren't their territory. The wolves stood facing the territory that belongs to The Blue Moon Pack, if the two wolves took another step forward they'd be in lands they weren't supposed to be in and ripped apart in that same moment.

Warriors of the Blue Moon Pack watched the two wolves, their scents unfamiliar and alarming but the only thing they could do is watch them until they made a mistake of crossing onto the territory that wasn't there's and maul them but the two wolves never made that mistake and so the warriors could only watch on and inform their Alpha about what happened which would lead for their to be extra patrol because this wasn't the first time these wolves appeared.

They've been here before and they've done the same thing for three days now. At first the warriors didn't take it as anything but rogues that wanted to come onto taken land but realized they couldn't do that and backed out so the warriors didn't take it as a threat even after the third time because the wolves didn't show any signs of harm or danger. But this time, this time was different. This time the wolves buried their paws into the soil, there paws nearing the territory of the Blue Moon Pack.

Not only that but the look in their eyes was heavily alarming, so alarming that the chief warrior in charge of patrol mind linked Alpha Killian, who at the moment, was with Alpha Elijah of the Silver Creek Pack. The two packs, The Blue Moon Pack and the Silver Creek Pack were allies and their alliance formed twenty years ago when Alpha Killian was at the prime age of twenty years old and just discovered his human mate Finnick Green.

Killian receives the message as soon as the chief warriors eyes glaze over to relay the message through mind link to his Alpha but the other warriors watch the two wolves. The wolves dig their paws into the dirt a bit more before they stop what they're doing and there eyes catch the warriors. Their wolves give a smirk, it's taunting and it takes everything in the warriors to not leap and rip them to shreds.

Damn rogues, most warriors thought in heavy irritation watching with annoyance as the two wolves stalked away confidently as if a plan was brewing within their heads. There was but no one would know. No one would know... yet.