I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.8

Sophia's POV

Sometimes I wonder to myself if the things Jacob said and the things that we did at the club was real or not.Or if it was only the alcohol that made all that stuff happened.Did he really meant what he said to me? Or was it just lust? What if it was just a silly ole dare that his friend told him to do? Ugh! I need to stop thinking negative and start thinking positive.He said that he's been raised in a house filled with females ,so I'm pretty sure that last night wasn't a joke and he meant what he said.I mean I'm not that into him but I do think that he can actually be a good guy after all.But if not then I owe Jennifer a huge apology for not listening to her.

{Sophia's house/9 AM}

Jennifer hums and sings along to Maroon 5 "Sugar" as she opens up a cabinet and grabbed a box of pancake mix and a bottle of syrup.Jennifer placed the stuff on the counter as Sophia walked into the kitchen rubbing the sleep out of eyes and yawning.

"Buenos días,Sophia" Jennifer said smiling

"Good morning" Sophia said as she yawned again. "You're about to cook breakfast? She asked

"Yes,I'm pretty sure that you're hungry just like I am" Jennifer replied

"Very hungry but I need some coffee first" Sophia said

"It's already made it! Your coffee is on the table with a half blueberry and banana muffin" Jennifer said pointing at the table where the coffee and muffins is placed at.

"Half?" Sophia asked confused by the thought of it. "You mean you ate half of it?"

Jennifer laughs. "No,I literally made a muffin that's half blueberry and half banana" she replied

Jacob slowly opens the bathroom door hearing Jennifer and Sophia talking in the kitchen.He slowly walked out of the bathroom as the wood floor makes a squeaky a sound.

"Damn" Jacob whispered as he backs up so he doesn't get caught.

"Oh,how did you manage to do that?" Sophia asked

Jennifer looked up and saw Jacob standing in front of the bathroom door with his finger on his lips to let her to stay quiet.

Sophia looked up at Jennifer
and see that she haves a confused look on her face.

"What's wrong?" She asked asked

Jennifer looks back at Sophia and smiled. "What do you mean?" She asked

"I asked you a question and you have this confused look on your face" Sophia replied

"I was just thinking about something" Jennifer replied as she looks down at her red painted nails.

"Something like what?"

"It's not important,trust me"

"Oh" Sophia said as she faced herself back to Jennifer. "Okay,so tell me how did you make an half and half muffin"

Jacob slowly opens the bathroom door and slides from behind it as he quickly walks across the hallway and hides behind a tall plant.