Chapter 7: The Hamill Heist

Your P.O.V.
Today was the day. Jeremiah was going to die. You had to plan it perfectly, so you invited Selina over. It was noon when she arrived. She was wearing only a black shirt and shorts. Her hair was a bit messy but you kinda figured it was from some heist she did last night. She said, in a groggy but still purring voice "So what's the plan (F/N)? Kill Jeremiah, simple as that. Or is there more to it?" "Jeremiah still thinks I'm going through with the plan against you. So we have to not only cover for that plan, but also follow this one." you said. She leaned on your counter and you said "My original plan was to spike your chianti and bring you home so you wouldn't have a chance to rob the bar. But now I think I have a more unique idea." "Firstly, I would've noticed if you were spiking my chianti just from the time it took for you to make it. Secondly, what is this idea?" she said.

Timeskip
The bar was filled with many people. Selina was waiting outside and Jeremiah was waiting in the back, eager to get the money for Harley. You spiked the chianti and Selina entered, wearing her usual getup. She acted out a normal conversation with you to avoid suspicion. You had her chianti ready as she said "We really ought to communicate more often (F/N). Even though I like this bar it would be nice to see you in other places." "I couldn't agree more Selina." you said as you gave her the chianti. She said "You knew before I said anything." she got her wallet out and you said "Don't bother, it's on the house." You added some money to the register as she drank the chianti. As you helped other people with their drinks, Selina passed out. You saw this and said "She must've had some more earlier." as you approached her and got her out of the building, her arm slung over your shoulder. You got her to the alley and she woke up.

You said "Impressive acting." "I learned on the streets, useful trick for thieves." You handed her the key to the back and said "When you hear 'Cheers Jeremiah' that's when he'll pass out and it's safe for you to come in." She questioned "Why don't I just go in, grab a gun, and kill him when everyone's gone?" "Cause then the police will investigate and bye bye freedom." you said. She nodded and said "Okay, good luck." "You too." you said as you headed back in.

Timeskip to 1:00 am
Everyone was gone, the chianti was still spiked, and Jeremiah was eager to get the money. He said "C'mon goth boy. It's time to make Harley rich." You headed to the back with Jeremiah, chianti behind your back. You approached the vault, it wasn't all that big but it was hidden. Jeremiah opened it and said "Twelve million dollars. Thank you best bar in Gotham." "Well I guess there's just one thing left to say" you brought the chianti out and said "It's all yours." He took the glass and drank it all. "Damn right." he said as you slowly got drowsy "Cheers Jeremiah." you said as the door opened.

Selina showed up in her Catwoman attire and said "That was easy. What do we do now?" You grabbed your butterfly knife and spun it to make it normal. Jeremiah was out cold when you propped him up in the vault, it was only in there that his blood ran cold. You slit his throat, slow enough that he could feel every bit of skin slowly be removed from his body. Selina didn't watch, she didn't even look for things to steal. When you finished slicing Jeremiah's throat, you wiped the blood on a rag and put it away. Selina looked at you and said "Why exactly did you need me when you could've done it all by yourself?" "Someone had to make sure you didn't steal my freedom." you remarked as you closed the vault. She said "Clever, but I could still take your money (F/N)." You turned to her and leaned on the wall closest to you, you sighed and said "You could, and that'd be what I owe you." Selina approached you and let her finger caress your chin, she said "But you don't owe me money." and kissed you on the cheek. You blushed a little and she continued "You owe me a date." She then walked out the way she came in. You were now blushing madly. A date? You've never been on a date. But thankfully you could worry about that tomorrow. For now, Cobblepot was to give you your freedom.

A/N: So here you go: your freedom is safe, Jeremiah is dead, and Selina asked you out on a date. All in all, a solid day. Anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter, make sure to vote in my conversations (there's a poll, reply there please) and have a great day/night. :)