Avengers Assemble

"Did we Get em All?" I asked as We all met up on the Pedestal.

"Are you telling me this actually worked??" Rhodey asked as I looked around for the team; Steve, Rhodey, Clint, Bruce, Astrid, Alvor, Thor, Rocket, Nebula, Tony, Scott and I but.. No natasha.

"Uh clint where's Nat?" I asked as He looked at me with gloomy eyes until I realized what happened and Broke down into tears as Energy filled my arms And Violet Streamed through my eyes as my lips quivered with sadness.

No.. It couldn't be.. Not Her.. She said She'd be back in a minute? She said everything would work it out? She was so happy to do this. I looked at everyone until I teleported outside to the river.

"Did we know if she had family?" Tony asked and I just stared off to the lake Saddened with this news.

"Yeah, Us." I said as They all focused on my hands that i cooled down with the clench of my fist.

"What?" Tony said.

"I just asked him a question-" Tony said.

"Yeah, you're acting like she's dead. Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Cap, we can bring her back, isn't that right? So stop this shit. We're the Avengers, get it together." Thor said In agony as I sniffled.

"It can't be undone. It can't." Clint said.

"I'm sorry. No offense, but you're a very earthly being. Okay? We're talking about space magic. And "can't" seems very () don't you think?" Thor said as Alvor Was sitting Against the lank With tears stroaming down her Face as fire filled her hands As She cried and cried making me worsen at this site.

"Look, I know that I'm way outside my paygrade here. But she still isn't here, is she? - Now that's my point. - It can't be undone. Or that's at least what the, great floating guy had to say. Maybe you wanna go talk to him? Okay? Go grab your hammer, and you go fly and you talk to him. It was supposed to be me. She sacrificed her life for that goddamned stone. She bet her life on." Clint said As Bruce Through a bench in anger.

"She's not coming back, We have to make it worth it.. For  Natasha." I said With arms across my chest still not facing them.

"Whatever it takes.." I said under my breathe looking at the Locket with our picture on it.

"We will." Steve said.

_

"Alright the gloves ready, question is who's gonna snap they're fricking fingers." Rocket saidnas Thor went up.

"I'll do it." Thor said as all the avengers stopped him.

"Thor wait, we haven't decided whose gonna put that on yet." Steve said.

"I'm sorry. What, were you just sitting around waiting for the right opportunity?" Thor said.

"We should at least discuss it." Scott said as i sat on the desk behind them.

"Look, us sitting here staring at that thing is not gonna bring everybody back. I'm the strongest Avenger, okay? So this responsibility falls upon me. It's my duty." Thor said as tony stopped him.

"It's not that... It's... stop it!" Tony said.

"Just let me. Just let me do it. Just let me do something good." Thor said pleading.

"It's not just the fact that that glove is channeling enough energy to light up a continent, I'm telling you you're in no condition." Tony said.

"What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" Thor asked.