Chapter 28

Liana

If Hangovers was a person, I believe it is very dramatic and very annoying because the next day- I was hit by Hangovers, not just one but two.

I was woke up by Mia with such a big force that I sat up quickly and groaned when I realized I was on the floor and Oliver was beside me.

"What happened?" I asked panic.

"You are in every blog posts." She shoved her phone right in front of me and my eyes widened seeing my picture with Oliver on the stairs of yesterday art gallery.

I looked at the time and it said 10:02 am and that give me another panic because we are meeting his grandparents for lunch at 12:30 pm.

"Oliver!" I shake him and he groaned and whined. "We have to go for lunch."

Mia eye me suspiciously and I realized that I did not update about her. Oliver finally was awake and he smiled at me as he sat up, crossed his leg and I shake my head, trying not to smile, but failing miserably. His hair in a mess, but he still look perfect. His eyes bright and warm.

"We are in deep trouble." I said putting my hand on my waist and looking at him. He frowned.

"What's wrong?" He asked me.

"Everything." Mia said, your girlfriend is making a huge issue as she shoved her phone on his handsome face and he winced.

His frowned turned into a scowl as he scrolled down the article.

"I will handle this." He said standing up and looking for something in his pocket. "Did anyone see my phone?"

Mia laughed. "You sure can handle this? First, figure out where your phone is."

Oliver rolled his eyes and I looked at the coffee table and pointed to Oliver who give me an appreciated look.

"Oliver and I are going for lunch- with his grandparents." I said before Mia could say anything more.

"Why?" She asked curiously. "We just met and his grandfather invited us and I didn't have the heart to say no to him."

She nodded her head. "I will do your hair and make up."

I smiled thankfully at her and headed for a shower. Mia was waiting in my room as soon as I stepped out of the room in a robe and she took the time to blow dry my hair before styling it, in a beautiful curl and natural looks makeup. She helped me picked up a dark blue dress, which is short sleeve and on my knees. The dress have a white collar and white end on the sleeves.

As soon as I stepped out, Oliver's jaw dropped open and I give him a small smile. His button up shirt was rolled up and overall his clothing was messy but made him look beautiful what-so-ever.

"You-You look breathtaking." He said stammering.

"So original." Mia teased. "What about you?" She scrunched her nose at him and his eyes widened and he said.

"I have to dropped by at my home and get ready. Can we drop by at my place real quickly?"

I nodded my head.

"We should get going, it will take us sometime." He said as he stood up from the couch. He looked at me again and almost tripped on his feet and I chuckled.

"Easy there."

"You just look beautiful."

"Sure." I said. Mia waved us goodbye and shut the door once we left.

Oliver drove to his house that he once took me long time ago? The house stood beautiful as ever. The trees and bushes were neat. The outside look incredible and I am not sure if any changes was made to the outside.

He stopped the car at the entrance and someone ran to take over the car.

"Landon." Oliver greeted a young man to which he nodded as acknowledgement and waved at me before taking over the car.

"You can look around the house, the renovation was done long time back and you didn't have a chance to see."

I nodded my head. When we entered the place, I see a middle aged man walked to us pretty surprised and his pace was in a hurry as he greet Oliver.

"I will go and take a shower, Jamie. Please show Ms Liana around in the mean time and maybe you can provide her with some snacks and fresh squeeze juice, make sure she eats, but not too much as we will be heading for lunch soon." Oliver said and I shake my head.

"I think I can skip snacks." I said.

Oliver shake his head and made eye contact with Jamie and Jamie replied, "In sometime." He said as with his fingers hurriedly called some people and whispered something to their ear.

"I will be right back." Oliver said. "I will be quick. I promise."

"Take your time." I said.

He looked at me one last time before disappearing somewhere.

"Ms Liana." Jamie started.

"Liana." I corrected him.

"Ms.Liana, I believe this is your first time over here, why don't I show you around? Are you interested in Art? We have an art gallery." He said and I was not exactly surprised because when the blue print was made I was present here.

"Sure." I said smiling at him even though he ignored me when I corrected him.

The house is beautiful after completion. There was vintage and modern looks, there was random paintings as we walked to a hallway. The hallway was illuminated with lights and the paintings have its own set of spotlights to illuminate the paintings, it was like an art gallery. We entered a large room with white walls and everything was just breathtaking, there was collections of different sets of painting. As we walked around, he explained.

"You are the first guest to visit this place." He said surprising me. "Mr.Lee, picked all of this himself and he requested some very specific paintings which we will see soon."

"No one came here before?" I asked surprised. It's been more than a year now and I thought Megan or someone would have came here.

"Mr. Lee, hardly comes here." He said.

I nodded my head as we walked around the spacious room. The lights was coming from the glass ceilings making the room look so much beautiful and brighter. When taking a corner, I stopped and looked at the paintings and pictures before looking at Jamie who said, "I think you deserve to know this." He said looking at my painting. Whoever made this made me look way beautiful than I was. It was flawless and I was sure that the painter had changed something in my feature to make it look so beautiful.

"He have pictures and paintings of you two and just you." He said, "I never met you nor any of the staff."

I nodded my head as I looked at other paintings that have me and him. "He hardly came here too, he come here and sit here for hours and I wondered where you were because he didn't bring you over, but have things that remind him of you."

My heart fluttered and I was almost have an emotional breakdown and wondered what he was doing while I was working for my career. Was he with Megan like he said for business reasons? My mind was clouded and I was worried that my mind might change about him soon if I continue to be around him and the way he treats me. I hope that we both can handle the storm that was coming in the form of a human being called Megan or will we fall apart like before?