5.cub

Elijah pov

I woke up and I noticed shooky was gone.i sat up.i looked under my blanket.he was right here!i looked under my pillows.where is it!?i looked under the bed.he will find me!i started crying.i need suga!i stood up from the floor.wait he probably don't like me that why he left me only so he can find me.i sat on the floor.i started crying harder.he will find me!then suga ran in my room.he picked me up.

"What's wrong?"he asked.i pointed to my bed.he tried to put me on my feet but I hanged on to him.he looked at me.

"Oh you want shooky."he said.i nodded.he laughed.i looked at him in confused.why is he laughing?

"I put shooky in the washer."he said.what is a washer?i looked at him confused

" um just know shooky will be back."i nodded.he push my hair out my face.i moved his hand.i shook my head.the hair went back in front of my face.he sighed.

"You need your hair tie back."he said.no i don't!i shook my head.

"Eli i can't see your eyes."he said.yes you can!my hair stops at my eyelids!i fold my arms.he went to his room and grabbed a hair tie off the dresser.he place me on the bed.he grabbed a brush my hair up into a high ponytail.

"Now i Can See your eyes and your ears."he said.i glared at him.

"You look like cub when you are trying like mad."he tickled my side.i started laughing.

"Are you still mad at me?"he asked.i nodded.he started tickling me like crazy.i started laughing hard.i tried to push his hands away.

"Are you still mad at me?"he asked with a smile.no But this is fun!i nodded.

"You little liar."he said.he kept tickling me.i started laughing even harder when I peed myself.suga stopped tickling me.

"I am sorry bud."he said.he help me from the bed.we went to my bathroom.suga ran my some bath water.he undress me.

"I am so sorry eli.i should had stopped when you tried to push my hands away."he said.i nodded.i climb in the tub.he was wash my back when his phone rang.he took his phone out his pocket.he put his phone speaker and the phone next to him.

"Hello?"said suga

"Suga,you didn't respond to the group chat.i was worried."said jin.i pick the float rubber duck.

"Sorry hyung i was doing something.what I missed?"asked suga while washing my arms

"I invited everyone to my dorm for dinner."said jin

"Are you cooking?"he asked while scrubbing my arms.

"No.i am ordering pizza.yes i am cooking."said jin.i snatched my arm back cuz he was scrubbing too hard.

"Sorry Bud."

"Bring eli with you!that boy is so cute!"said jin

"When should I come over?"

"6."said jin.

"Okay.i will be there."Then he hanged up the phone.

"Stand up."i stood up and he wash my legs.he took me out the tub and wrapped me in a towel.we went to my room.

"Since we going out in few minutes.you can wear jeans and T-shirt."he said.he put blue jeans and a gray long sleeved shirt on me.i was about chew on the sleeve when suga stop my arm.

"Stop chewing on your sleeves.you want your pacifier instead."he asked.i nodded.he went to the kitchen.i followed behind him.he place the pacifier between my lips.we went to his room.he took the bedding off the bed and brought to the laundry room.he took shooky out the washer and put it in the machine to it.i could see shooky being toss around in a circle.i pouted.poor shooky!

"Eli,don't stand too close to the glass.it gets really hot."he said.i pointed to shooky.

"I saw shooky but you have to wait until he is finish drying."he went to his room and he got dressed.he put his shoes on.he grabbed my hand and went to my room.he put my shoes on.he zipped a jacket on me.he put mittens,scarf and hat on me.i whined.do I really need all of this?!i took the mittens off.

"Eli,it is cold outside.you need to keep warm."he said.he put the mittens back on me.i pouted.

"You really look like a baby bear."i rolled my eyes.we left the apartment and hop in the car.suga place me in the booster seat.i started whining.i don't want to sit in this!!i tried to move but suga stopped me.

"Eli,you need this for your safety."he said.i glared at him.

"You are a cute baby bear."he patted my head.he hop in the driver seat.suga drove to a big house.he park the car.he unbuckle me from the seat.he place me on my feet.i reached up to him.

"I am not carrying you."he said.i pouted.he sighed.he pick me up.we went to the door.suga didn't knock.he just walked in.

Suga pov

I walked in the house.i went to living room to see jimin and jungkook play fighting.jhope and namjoon was sitting on the couch ignored them.taehyung walked in.

"Hi Hyung.hi eli."said taehyung.everyone looked at us.eli hid his face in my chest.i chuckled.jimin stop playing with jungkook and went to eli.i put eli on his feet.he hugged my leg.

"Eli,you want to play?"asked jimin.eli shook his head.i should had brought that plushie with us Cuz he will stop clinging on me.jin walked in.

"Dinner is ready."said jin.we sat at the table.i tried to place eli in a chair next to me but he started whining and started doing grabby hands to me.

"Aw Hyung!stop being to eli."said jhope.i rolled my eyes.i place eli in my lap.

"Well since we are all together right now.i was thinking since we are going on tour in a few weeks.i think it is good idea to live together until the tour start."said jin

"I love you guys but I finally got my own apartment to myself."said jungkook.

"Well it would help if we live together again cuz we can arrive on time to rehearsals and promoting starts in few days.so it would good to have everyone together in one place."said namjoon.

"You right.i am down."said jimin

"I am down with whatever."said taehyung.

"I am in."said jhope.everyone looked at me for my answer.i shrugged.

"I guess so."

"You don't have to.if you don't want to.i understand if you don't."said jin.i looked at eli who was eating the rice with his hands.

"He have to get use to you guys anyways especially with this your coming up."jin nodded.