Chapter 6

Third person
" Hey, Joonie, can you and Yoongi, right, yea Yoongi, help set up the table? Thanks, love you. " Jin shouted from the kitchen, carrying the food to the table.

" WOAH, HYUNG, THAT'S ALOT OF FOOD!! " Jungkook exclaimed, already excited to taste one of Jin's newest dishes

" WOAH, HYUNG, THAT'S ALOT OF FOOD!! " Jungkook exclaimed, already excited to taste one of Jin's newest dishes. " Yes, yes, okay. Let's eat everyone! " The moment Jin said that, everyone literally dived for the food. Yes, Jin's cooking was THAT amazing.

*timeskip to after lunch*

" Hey, hyung, can I ask you a question? " Yoongi popped into Namjoon's room uninvited, asking him before plopping onto a random couch in his room. Jimin, Jin and Vkook went to get Hoseok and Caesar before going to buy a present for everyone since it was going to be Christmas in a month's time.  (A/N Does anyone start decorating/shopping for presents one month earlier?)

" Yea, sure, what is it? " Namjoon turned around, facing Yoongi since he was writing down lyrics as a hobby. " How did you find Jin hyung? " Namjoon sighed lovingly, giving Yoongi the chills.

" He was my client. " " Oh, when you were still a psychiatrist?? " Namjoon puffed out his chest and proudly said : " Yeap, he was one of the ones who had no self-confidence, now look at him, one of the people I know that's most proud of himself. "

" Hyung, he is your mate as well you know. " Yoongi deadpanned at him. " EXACTLYYYY. Now, why did you ask? " Namjoon looked at him, eyebrows raised. " Oh, I was just curious. "

Namjoon look at him suspiciously, knowing Yoongi would never out of curiosity, go out of his way just to ask that, but he just let it off since he already had his suspicions when he saw Yoongi staring at Jimin alot during lunch.

Namjoon, with his IQ of 148 and all, figured out that Jimin was Yoongi's mate. Partially because Jimin and Yoongi's wolves told Namjoon's ( it's one of his abilities ), and because Jimin would look at Yoongi lovingly both big space and little space, except more obvious in little space.

However, Namjoon, being him, decided to just let it flow how it will flow, not knowing that a certain Yoongi is terrified of falling in love, and having a mate that's as cute and hot as Jimin is especially scary to him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N) OML!! Im finally done with procrastination. XDXD Anyhayzz, hope you enjoyed this and plz vote if you want to, if you don't, just read and enjoy the story. 😁 So, I hope you enjoyed this crappy chapters and im sorry the story is unfolding so slowly.. that's how my brain works :1. Anyways, gotta go!! #peace✌🏻™️©️ Remember to always love y'all selvezzz 💜💜💜