o4

A couple of weeks later...

It's been bout 3 months and me and Sosa been talking. We been getting to know each other and he's actually a genuine person. He hasn't been texting no other hoe and I haven't been texting other niggas.

"Sooo wassup with y'all? Why don't y'all just date?" T asked while we was on the phone. "Becauseee I don't know yet. I'm just waiting for him to ask me to be his girl." I said. "Giiiiirl this ain't no fairytale. That dude is your boyfriend. He claims you and he a hood nigga. Ion think he'd ask you to ever be his girlfriend. I think he'll just say you are." She said. "You right you right but look , I think he coming. I'll call you back in a lul" I said. I hung up

And I was right, it was him coming. He's been coming over my house and I've been coming over his since he got a new place with Olivia. Tay and Trin are doing good as far as I know. Trin is prego and Ace got a girl pregnant smh.

Flashback to when Ace got a girl pregnant
———————-Ace——————-

Flashback to when Ace got a girl pregnant           ———————-Ace——————-

"Hey baby" Tii said. "Wassupppp" I told her. Me and Tii been together since I was 15 Nd she was 14. Amouree don't know that though cause she'd want to meet her and stuff and that's too much.

Me and Tii was hitting off the wood and we was high asfk.

I started kissing all on her neck and started sucking on it. She went down on me and started giving me the sloppy. Sosa said to never eat a girl cooter but Tii my first love so I ate that like I've never ate before. She was a virgin and I hadda take it.

After I ate her, she started riding on me and then I hit it from the back.

A couple of weeks later ...

MyGirl🏆❤️ is calling...

"Hello?" Tii said crying. "Why you crying bae?" I asked her. "I'm pregnant, Ace" she said in between sobs. "You lyin." I told her. "I'm not dawg." She said. My sister raised me right so I was not finna just leave her cause she pregnant with our kid.

Flashback over.....

Amouree

When I found out Ace got a girl pregnant, I whooped that ass. Best believe. Then I had to meet the girl. She seemed nice and proper though so I liked her and she was funny too.

Caleb❤️ is calling...

"Hellooooo?" I said answering the call. "You a nerd" he said cracking up. "Boy fuck you why'd you call me then?" I asked him. "Well I wanted to take you out onna date since you my girl now." He said. "Yo girl?! You ain't never asked." I said getting startled. "You are now. Anyways, you trynna go to red lobster?" He asked me. "Suuureee" I said getting all cheesy. "Aight I love you." He said. "Ha too early bye bye." I said and hung up.

I got all ready but I didn't wear anything like a dress.

                                Trin

"Why.are.you.doing.this.to.me?" I said in between moans. Tay was hitting it from the back. I'm already 2 months pregnant and this boy just keep wanting to fuck. While he was on top off me, he looked at me through my eyes and said "I love you.". I paused and stopped moaning.

"What?" I said. "You heard me." He said and kept thrusting. We stopped and I asked him again what he said and he said it again. "I love you, Trin." He said. I finally gave up and said it back.

I can't even lie , I haven't told Tay that I'm pregnant so I thought it was the best time now.
We was still butt naked laying down under the sheets. I took the pregnancy test outta my purse and showed him. He looked at me and teared up. "You forreal?" He said. "Yeah love." I said. He hugged me tight and kissed me on the forehead. "Imma Marry you slime." He said. I cheesed and we both knocked out.

                             Amouree

"Sheesh you took days." I said to sosa getting in the car. "My bad baby" he said. He looked like he just took a viagra pill or some. Kinda looked like this >>> 🥴. "You good bae?" I asked him. "Yeah why?" He asked. "Nothing." I said.

Lul brudder 🤟🏽💘 is calling...
"Helloo?" I said. "Amouree is it coo if I sleep at Tii house?" He asked. "Yeah but what about olivia ? I'm going to a date with Caleb right now." I said. "I'll take her." He said. "Lemme ask sosa if thats okay." I told him.

"Bae is it fine if Ace takes Olivia to Tii house ? He finna sleep there." I said. "Yeah we'll just pick her up after." He said.

"Yeah we'll pick her up later though." I told Ace. "Aight I'll drop the addy." He said. "Take care of Olivia." I said. "Aight bye." I hang up and we arrived to red lobster.

We sat in our booth and we ordered our food. After we gon done eating. We was on our way to pick Olivia up.

We finally picked Olivia up. "Where we headed now?" I asked Sosa. "Let's drop her off to Tay and Trin crib" he said. "For what?" I said. "I got a surprise for you." He said. We dropped Olivia off and I kissed her forehead and said goodnight.

"Get that dick bestie!!!" Trin said. I cracked up. "Yeaaah! Dick!!!" Olivia said. We all cracked up and told her not to say that again. We was on our way to a hotel. We went in the room. It was a nice ass room ong.

I head over to the bed and there was a matching Victoria secret panties and bra. I looked at Sosa and said "boyyyy I kno you didn't." "I mean the sales lady said that's their best seller" he said. I giggled. "Nah we not doing this." I said.

Couple of minutes later I had the matching panties and bra on. Pull up by G Herbo was playing and he was eating me out.

I've gotten head before but this one was the best. He did it all. He flicked his tongue and left a hickey on it. Allaaaatt babyyyy.

"Imma put it in." He said. "Nooooo" I said but I was already wet and horny asfk so I said "fuck it." It hurt for the first round but we went on our second one and it felt like heaven.

He was going allll different directions. I got on top of him and started riding him.

After that, he nutted on the sheets and we both passed out.