Chapter 5

"Eh?"- Japanese if in another world other than the Elemental Nations.

$Eh?$- Parsletongue

"Eh?"- English/Japanese pertaining on where they are

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"I don't see the reason why we have to wait here", Naru pouted as she crossed her arms in front of her chest as she glared at the empty space in front while Sasuke just merely grunted beside here.

Truth be told, both shinobis though that they don't have to do this whole sorting thing seeing that they are too old to be sorted. From what they gathered from the things they had heard, it is easier to sort a child rather a teenager already exposed to the world's cruelty, it might take a day for them to get sorted.

"I suppose they won't mind if I leave", Sasuke though of that as Naru suddenly faced him with a red face, Sasuke let out a smirk.

"Oh no you don't teme! If I'm going to suffer, then your suffering with me!", Naru let out a huff and faced the other way as her golden bangs hid her eyes away.

Sasuke didn't even bother to answer as he looked at his clothes in disdain, he couldn't move properly with this things dammit! The only good thing about this stupid robes is that it could hide their weapons away from prying eyes. But it contrast their move so they wouldn't move freely without worrying about ripping all of them to shreds.

Though, why would he suddenly care about this robes? Normally he would just look at them, say no, and promptly leave the person who's even brave enough to ask him that question.

Even after his help in the war, many still feared him to what he had done from the past.

They wore the clothes they bought from Diagon Alley underneath the robes. Acromantula Black sleeved collared shirt underneath dragon hide vest with basilisk pants and also dragon hide boots with their usual fingerless gloves was what Sasuke was wearing underneath his robes with kusanagi strapped to his waist and his kunais and shurikens strapped at the other side of his waist.

Naru was also wearing the same thing except for the fact that instead of basilisk pants, she's wearing basilisk skirt with her fish net leggings running through her legs and dragon hide sandals. She had her pouch at her waist as her long blonde hair is tied in a ponytail.

Naru let out a sigh and started pacing around again as irritation is clearly visible to her face, "Ugh!! What takes them so long?!"

Sasuke ignored his girlfriend, instead, focused in sensing the many chakra signatures inside the Great Hall. The upper year students must have already entered while they're getting ready.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Who do you think would be our next Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor?", Ron asked his friends as they waited for the first years inside the Great Hall with the other students and Professors.

Hermione was busy stuffing herself on her book whilst Harry just looked around him. Nothing changed much to the trio for their second year when they just grew a few inches during the months they're in the holiday.

"Probably someone who's had an experience with any dark creatures, probably Hagrid."

Harry grimaced, "I don't think you really need to jinx us today Hermione."

Ron followed soot. While both boys though of Hagrid as a cool and humble half giant, they still can't imagine him teaching anything, much less with his......... well pets.