65

Since Jungkook made the date plan, all day Taehyung had been so happy. Time was getting closer and he couldn't help but get a hint of excitement.

Jungkook made a plan to start the date around 6pm and the clock currently strike 5:30, so Taehyung had been rushing all over the place.

"Calm down kid. You might trip over something if you keep running around the dorm like that." Yoongi spoke from his bed. He was watching Taehyung panic like crazy.

"What do I do? What do I weAR?" Taehyung said as he quickly jumped on the other's bed. He came closer so that he was completely invading Yoongi's personal space, and began tugging on his shirt.

"Calm down. You're going to wrinkle my clothes." He said as he swatted the boy's hand away. Without any words Yoongi got up and walked to Taehyung's side of the room, and began going through his clothes.

Yoongi decided to do a good deed for once and help the boy out even though Taehyung really could just wear his normal everyday clothes, and still look perfectly fine.

Taehyung wanted an outfit perfect enough for Jungkook to say "Wow that's my fucking boyfriend right there."

There wasn't much clothes he had that were calling those exact words; however, he did luckily have clothes that he had bought a while ago and and only wore a few times that Yoongi thought were really nice.

"Here." Yoongi said as he tossed the clothes over to the other indicating to put them on, so he did.

The clothes consist of a burgundy striped button up long sleeve. The buttons stopped just at his chest, so his collarbones were revealed. His black fitted slacks were more of a formal wear; however they looked perfectly casual as well for going out.

He wore his most favorite show brand which were his expensive leather black Dr. Martens, and completing the look was a black Calvin Klein belt that he received as a gift from Hoseok'a parents.

As soon as Taehyung finished up changing, he quickly ran over to Yoongi, giving him the biggest hug ever. Normally he would immediately push him away but he decided to let Taehyung hug the living soul out of him. "Thank you!"

"Okay that's enough please let go." The other finally said once the hug got tighter, and so Taehyung let go and smiled.

Taehyung knew he should've chose his outfit earlier, but he was busy shopping for something special to give Jungkook. He wanted to surprise him, and fill his heart with something special although to Jungkook, Taehyung's presence would be just enough.

Taehyung held onto his present for Jungkook which was a simple golden colored key chain; however it wasn't just any key chain. It was beautifully shaped as heart. Taehyung paid extra to get a carving into it which read:

T+J
Two worlds
One universe.

Taehyung was never the type to be this cheesy, but when it came to Jungkook, he liked it, and he knew Jungkook would love his gift.

Along with the beautiful key chain was a nicely decorated card inside an envelope. Inside the card was a long letter that Taehyung put time and effort in. There was so much he wanted to say, and while writing it all out there were a few tears that had formed.

He wrote his heart into it.

Before Taehyung was going to leave, he wanted to check the mirror to make sure his clothes looked just right. As soon as he did, he immediately noticed his hickey's which made him instantly cover his neck since he totally forgot about them.

"Yoongi.." Taehyung paused as he pointed to his necks where the dark marks were.

Yoongi chuckled lightly before rolling his eyes. "Who cares. It's life it's natural people do that it's no biggy."

"But.."

"Show everyone your his." Yoongi shrugged as he stared back at his phone.

Taehyung looked at the dark marks in the mirror once again before pressing his lips together. Yoongi was right. He didn't want to care about it, so he decided to ignore it.

Once Taehyung was done finishing everything up, he grabbed whatever else he needed which was his small black handbag that he wore across his torso. It carefully carried his gifts for Jungkook along with any money he had.

He made his way outside the dorm beings sure to lock it behind him. Jungkook earlier told him to meet him at the car lot at seven, so he made sure to do just that.

Once he reached the car lot, he noticed Jungkook's car, but no Jungkook. It brought back bad vibes because of the same situation which happened before, so he decided to message him to see where he was.

TAE💞: Hey Kookie.

TAE💞: I'm here by your car

TAE💞: Where are you?

TAE💞: Baby....

Kookie🌸💕: Something came up