Six.

"The design is absolutely beautiful Sarah. You have done a brilliant job." Amelia said as she looked at the piece of paper that Sarah Burton had handed the blonde Middleton. The brown Middleton was looking at her future dress design over her cousin's shoulder. It had been over a month since Christmas. Since Harry had proposed. The media still didn't know as Amelia, Harry and the Queen had all agreed that they would keep it under wraps until Kate and Will's wedding on April 29th. 

Speaking of, Amelia's fingers found themselves touching the ring that had been put on a necklace string to keep people from guessing. She always hid it under her clothes, but around Sarah, she knew she could trust the wedding designer. As soon as Sarah had seen the ring exposed she had squealed so loud, over the past few months Sarah and Amelia had grown close as they planned Kate's wedding dress together. And Amelia had told her everything, how it had happened and when she had said yes. 

"Thank you, Amelia, it took some time to design, a couple of late nights because I couldn't quite get what I wanted. But eventually, I came up with this beautiful design that I knew you girls would like." Sarah answered. 

"I love it, Sarah, I really do

"I love it, Sarah, I really do. I knew you were the one for the job." Kate said, smiling as she looked at the designer. Sarah smiled at the compliment given to her by a nearly official royal. Kate and Will both knew that Harry and Amelia were going to announce their engagement a couple of months after Will and Kate's wedding, they didn't want to steal the attention from Kate and Will's special day as both knew that they wanted it to be all about them, Kate had been wondering when they would announce their engagement and knew they wouldn't be cruel and announce it just before her own wedding. But she hoped it would be soon, she wanted her cousin and herself to be pregnant at the same time to go through it together. 

"Thank you, Kate. If that's all on yours? I do have something for you, Amelia." Sarah said. She left the two-woman admiring the artist's design and walked out into the back room. Amelia's dress had been designed first and made first, Kate's had been a side project while Sarah worked on Amelia's to get it done before Kate's. Sarah came back within five minutes with a dress clutched in her arms. She laid it out onto the clean table and started to unzip it. She had made sure to keep the blinds down and lock the doors when Kate and Amelia walked in for their dresses. She didn't want them to be disturbed while she worked and she also knew that the girls wanted their privacy in this special moment as the three of them celebrated Amelia's engagement and Kate's soon to be a wedding. 

"Sarah. I don't know what to say." Amelia said when she handed her cousin her wedding dress drawing and walked over to the designer to see her bridesmaid dress laid out nice and clean on the table in front of them. Even Kate was in shock at the beauty of it. 

"You don't have to say anything, having you two wear my pieces, will forever help my business grow. You know Kate, once people find out I designed your dress, I will get many orders from fans wanting their wedding dresses to be exactly like yours. But none will be like yours because yours is unique, yours will be an original. And I can never thank you two enough for choosing me for this honor." Sarah said Amelia and Kate exchanged a glance before pulling the woman into a hug. She laughed and hugged the girls back.