CHAPTER 36

ANGELA'S  POV :-

"How dare you touch her?" Noah's voice echoed in my ear.

He turned around and gave a punch in the second man's face, making his mouth bleed and I guess he also lost one or two teeth. The third man was about to hit Noah from behind,
"Noah, watch." I shouted but before that Noah again turned around and hit the man by making his leg fly and then hit directly on his chest. I looked to see all men lying on the ground, groaning in pain.

"Are you alright?" Noah came to me and asked.

"Yes I am alright. What about you? Oh wait. You hurt your hand. Your hand is bleeding, Noah," I told Noah, taking his hand in my hand and checking it to know the severity of the damage.

Suddenly Noah held me tightly in his arms and turned around. Before I could understand anything, Noah groaned in pain. Noah left me and pushing me aside, he turned around and hit the man hard in his chest with his leg. At that time I realised that the man was coming to hit me with a chair. Noah rescued me by giving me protection and he himself got hurt. In the meantime, the police came and escorted all the three men. I guess someone in the restaurant might have called the police.

After the police left with all the three men, I approached Noah and took his hand in my hand,
"We need to go to a hospital, Noah. It is severely hurt," I inspected his hand and his face also. He was bleeding at the corner of his mouth and also his fist was also bloody red. And what about his back? Yeah, he rescued me and hurt his back,
"Why did you do that? You shouldn't have come in between. Did the chair hit too hard? Tell me is it paining there? Oh no, because of me you hurt yourself. How can I ever forgive myself. You hit..." I was speaking when suddenly he hugged me and kissed me hard. My eyes widened in astonishment. I could taste the blood bleeding from his mouth. The sparks of electricity passed down my spine. My knees were going weak and I was afraid I would fall. But luckily he left me and when he did that, all the people in the restaurant started clapping. Shit! I forgot we are in a restaurant in front of many people. My cheeks immediately turned red.

An old woman approached me and patted on my back,
"Your are lucky girl. God bless you both," she said and left. I didn't give much attention to that because my mind was busy worrying about Noah. Not that 'I have fallen for him' kind of worrying. But worrying because however playboy he may be but he is good at heart. He has a pure golden heart. He hit himself and saved me. He is really a good human being. No, no, no, I have not fallen for him, or did I?

Ofcourse not. He is good but still a playboy. How can I fall for him?

I rolled my eyes at my own thoughts. 'Not the right time to think about all this, Angela. Take Noah to a hospital.' My mind reverted me back.

"Comeon, let's go." I told Noah.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Nurse Leena, please come here," the voice came from behind the nurse.
"Coming," she replied back.

"I am so sorry I have to go. Actually a school bus hit the car and many children are injured including the man in the car. Can you please clean his wounds until I come back?" The nurse politely asked me.

Yes, I can see. There was too much rush in the hospital. People were in a state of chaos. Maybe they are the parents of the children who were in the bus.

"Yes sure. You may go. I will clean all his wounds." I told the nurse.

"Thank you so much," she replied and hurriedly went to the person calling her.

I took the cotton ward she was using and started cleaning Noah's wounds. I lifted my hand and was cleaning the corner of his mouth when suddenly my eyes met his eyes and just like that my breath stopped for a moment. His eyes were so mesmerizing that I got lost in them. He held me lightly by my waist and held my hand, which was cleaning his mouth, with his hand. He brought it closer to his mouth and kissed it. He turned it around and kissed it back too. I started feeling my knees getting weakened. My breath became deep and slow. Everything around vanished just like we are both alone in the hospital. Noah left my hand and pointed his finger on the other side of his mouth, asking me to clean it there too. But it was not bleeding there. Still as my mind was in a chaos, I took my hand and started cleaning it there, finding if really there was some wound. I got so involved in that that I didn't realise that mine and Noah's lips were so close to each other. I could feel his warm breath hitting my face and sending thousands of walts of current down my spine. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply to stable myself.

*****************************

Hello lovely angels.
Here is the new chapter.

Did you like the chapter?
Waiting for your answers.