6.thunder

Elijah pov

I was laying my head on suga lay while watching tv when the tv turned off. I sat up.what happened?i looked at suga who had the remote.

"You always watching tv.you not bored of it?"he asked i shook my head.nope!now turn it back on.i want to see if spongebob will find Gary or not!

"You want to go to the park?"he asked.what is a park?i tilt my head in confusion.

"You never went to a park before?"he asked.i shook my head.he went to my room.i followed behind him.he changed my clothes.he tied my shoes.i grabbed shooky from off my bed.suga went to his room.he put his shoes on.he put on sunglasses and black face mask.he put a hat and face mask on me.we left the apartment and started walking down the street.i held his hand tighter when people walked passed us.we walk to a area with few kids playing on different objects.suga swatted next to me.

"That's a slide and monkey bars."said he while pointing to a blue slide and yellow monkey bars

"Those are swings."he said.i nodded.i Pointed to monkey bars.we walked to the monkey bars.

"I will hold shooky for you."he said.i gave him shooky.i climbed up the ladder.i grabbed on the bar.i make it halfway to the end.suga clapped his hands

"Good job."said suga.i swang from bar to bar when I missed the bar.i got scared and let go of the bars.i was falling when suga caught me in his arms.he hugged me.he hugged me so tight that i could feel his heart beating fast.he was scared?

"You want to play on slide?"he asked.he doesn't look scared.i nodded.we went to the slide.i climbed up the ladder.i sat on slide.suga stood at the bottom.i changed my mind!i want to get down.

"Baby bear,the only to get down is to slide down."he said with smirk.i shook my head.

"I will catch you."he said.he smiled at me.i slid down.the wind whip my hair back.suga catch me.i started giggling.he pick me up and spun in around.

"Told you I would catch you."he said.then his phone rang.he place me on his hip and answered the phone.

"Hello?.....no it's all 2......fuck!i lost track of time.i am on the way."he said.he hanged up.he started walking.where we going now?we ended up at dance studio.the guys was stretching.

"Nice of you to join us."said jhope.suga rolled his eyes.he place me in a chair by the speaker.

"Stay right here.okay?"he said.he gave me shooky.i nodded.i watch them practice few songs.i got bored so I started playing with shooky.

~later that night

I woke up to the sound of thunder.i hid under the bed with shooky.i saw lightning.i screamed and hugged shooky.what if the lighting came in my room!!!?i started crying.it will burn shooky!i heard the thunder outside.i screamed.the thunder is too loud!i heard footsteps.oh my goodness it's uncle Louis coming to get me!i heard the door open.i should had sleep with suga!

"Eli?"asked a voice.suga!i got from under my bed and ran to him.he pick me up.

"What's wrong baby bear?"he asked.then I heard the thunder again.i hid my face in suga chest.he rubbed my back.

"You Okay baby bear."he said.he went to his room.he sat on his bed.he place on his lap and wrapped his arms around me.he rocked slightly side to side.this feels nice.

"You know I will don't like skinship but I Can made a exception for you."he said.i looked up at him.

"You know you are very tiny.but Army would probably call you smol like me and jimin."he said.then he stared off in space.i listen to his heart while he was space outed.i was falling asleep.

"Fuck.i didn't tell Army about you yet."he said.who is Army? Then I heard the thunder again.i flinched.

"Baby bear you are okay."he said.he rubbed my hair.i smiled at him.he smiled back.then I saw the lightening.i noticed I didn't have shooky.i tried to get out of suga arms.i need to find shooky before the lightning burns him!suga let me go.i grabbed his pinkie.i went to my room.i started looking for shooky

"What are you looking for?"he asked.i didn't Answer when the lights turn off.i screamed.someone grabbed me.its uncle Louis!i tried get out his arms.

"Calm down.its me."said suga.i stop struggling.

"The lights should turn back on in a few hours but we should go to bed."he said.i nodded.we went to his room.we got under the blankets.i tried to go to sleep but the thunder kept waking me up.i gave up on sleeping and hid under the blanket with shooky.