Its all about fate

It was 2 in the afternoon and my classmates were all scattering to different parts of the Grand Mallot Hotel. Some headed to the pool, the buffet restaurant and others, their rooms- accompanied with the breath taking view.

I slowly and cautiously entered the hotel with Mr Uchiha by my side. I was looking around, afraid to run into Kiba and the group. "Hey Uzumaki! Where have you been?!" Choji and Shikamaru were running up to me, their yelling scared the shit out of me. I jumped a little before I turn to face them. "Oh damn, Mr Uchiha. What happened to your face?" Choji asked curiously, directing towards the faint bruises on the teacher's face.

"Let's just say shit happens." He bluntly answered, folded his arms. I could see the rage boiling inside his eyes as I harshly nudged Choji. Shikamaru sighed aloud, rubbing his temples, annoyed by Choji's stupidity. "Let's go check out our hotel rooms, shall we?" Shikamaru suggested, breaking up the awkward silence. He's always so smart in these types of situations.

We proceeded to the front desk to get our keycards. Every two student is allowed one room, the only rule Tsunade gave us is that the two students have to be of same gender. So it's cool with me, I'm probably sharing with Shikamaru or Choji. I mean if Kiba was still around, I'd probably be sharing the room with him since Shikamaru and Choji are much closer together.

Ah, shit shit shit! Stop thinking about him, Uzumaki!

I chided myself as we stepped into the elevator. Our floor was actually the second highest floor so our view had to be great! Mr Uchiha clicked on floor 29 and the lift closed it's doors.

* Ding! *

The doors opened to reveal an elegant and wide hallway. No wonder it's one of the country's most expensive hotel.. "So... Who's my room mate?" Shikamaru asked, flashing his keycard. "Obviously me." Choji interrupted me before I could even volunteer myself. "I mean do you seriously expect me to share a room with that scary man?" He whispered to Shikamaru so softly that I could barely hear it.

I turned around to face Uchiha to see if he heard it but he had already entered the room next to Shikamaru's. "Are you going to just leave me with Mr Uchiha?" I grumpily folded my arms to my so called "bestfriends" while they were debating whether Sasuke Uchiha is a scary man or not.

"What's so scary about him?" Shikamaru grunted annoyingly at both of us, impatiently waiting to lay on the bed. I almost blurted something out but I forgot they don't know the OTHER side of Mr Uchiha. The super pervertic, flirtatious and over-jealous side. Well I guess they don't know about the super cool, strict and fierce teacher to actually be very protective, caring, reliable and loving either..

Wait, WHAT did I just say?

"Naruto? Snap out of it!" Choji shook me out from my head. "What the hell man, you're taking too long to think." Shikamaru tapped his feet impatiently.

"Ugh, whatever! You guys win!" I stomped my ass into Sasuke's room. The room was huge, there was a sectioned off area for the living room, a dining area and a mini kitchen from the bed section. Even the bathroom and bathtub were gigantic!

Sasuke from the balcony, turned around to see who entered the room. He surprisingly smiled. "I didn't expect it to be you."

"Don't look so smug! I was forced into it!" My face redden, pouting as I landed on the edge of the bed facing towards the balcony.

"I'm just happy I'm finally able to spend a weekend without missing you." The lean, tall and cool man said.. His voice so seductive as he left the balcony and into the room. Closer to me, he bend down slightly and leaned in to kiss me, his lips so close to mine I could feel his warm breath.

I quickly hopped under the sheets to avoid his intent gaze, blushing like a girl. "Pervert!" I yelled.

NO, I am absolutely wrong! This man is far from protective, caring, reliable and loving! He is totally a flirtatious and jealous pervert!!