Chapter 5

Rose's POV

I was quite stunned by what just happened. I was just looking at the sky and enjoying the night breeze. Then I caught myself thinking about that girl, Lisa. I shook the idea off my mind.

I was walking towards my room when I passed by room 401. Her room. All of a sudden, I had a change of heart. I knocked on her door. She opened it.

"Hey, I was thinking about what you said and I thought that maybe—"

"Shut up," she said as she pulled me inside.

She shut the door behind us and started kissing me passionately. Her hands were on my hair and her tongue inside my mouth. I got into it really quickly and started kissing her with the same intensity.

She pushed me towards her bed and got on top of me. Her aggressiveness is really turning me on. She took off her shirt and I took off mine. She looks so hot with her clothes off. She put her hands on me and I let her kiss me all over.

Then she took off my panty and threw it to the side. She licked the slit of my vagina and pushed her tongue inside. Now she's playing with my clit, nibbling and sucking on it. I was moaning. She slipped two fingers in and started fingering me. I'm pulling at her hair and screaming as I was about to come. She put her fingers in my mouth as she ate my pussy. She didn't stop until my legs were shaking and my juices were overflowing. She licked my pussy dry.

"That was amazing... but we're not done yet," I said as I tried to catch my breath. I grabbed her face and started kissing her. I kissed her body all the way down. I kissed and caressed her thighs to tease her. I want her to want it so bad before I give it to her.

I looked at her and I could see she wants it now. I started slow and gentle. Then I started eating her pussy more aggressively. I put two fingers in while I eat her out. Now she is moaning in pleasure. Her bed was soaking wet when I was done with her.

The night went on and we had a lot of fun exploring each other's body.

We were tangled up in her sheets when she said, "Rosé, you should probably go now."

I wanted to stay, but I didn't want to be pushy. "Okay," I said. I got dressed and told her, "See you around, I guess."

"Yup. See ya," she said. She didn't even look at me.