Chapter 17

Angela finally got the search warrant she needed to enter Lauren's home. She is working with four people in search of anything that might be useful for the investigation. The first thing that made them raise eyebrows were the vast majority of locks on the side of her door. She had six locks including a small padlock. This young woman clearly knew she was in danger. Angela decided to check the back door and just as the one of the entrance this had many locks. The house had a peculiar stench of rotting food that came from the kitchen. Pictures are being taken of every room,
Angela was growing frustrated with the case.

Angela thinks this disappearance case will most likely stay unresolved from the looks of it, evidence is non-existent.

Days pass as she continues to look inside Lauren's house in search of something that might be missing. She eventually lost hope there wasn't anything there that could help her.

Sighing loudly she opts for searching in places that she wouldn't normally check, with gloved hands she checks the bathroom Lauren's drawers and closet, Lauren un opened mail and she looses hope throwing the mail on the trash can but quickly regretting it as she reaches for the mail picking up as well some garbage with it.

It was a dead flower with pieces of broken paper. Throwing the rose again with the torn paper falling to the floor Angela sighs annoyed as she bends down to pick it up when something grabs her interest. It's the word written on the small piece of paper.

"Vengeance?" Angela reads as she picks the other part of the torn paper. "Punished you" she reads.

"Oh hell no!" Angela says loudly as she drops to her knees next to the trash can scattering all it's remaining on the floor. She picks up shredded and stained and unreadable papers gathering them one by one.

The pieces of the paper that were too stained or the ones were the ink in the paper had become smudged and unreadable she places them to the side.

Once Angela had all the shredded pieces placed on the side she picks all the garbage one by one making sure that it didn't have pieces of the torn paper sticking to it or one she had missed. And she ends up with what could be a note but in this case it's actually a puzzle.

Taking out her phone and taking a few pictures she starts to try and make sense of the letters sprawled on it. She moves them a couple of times until she finally gives up into trying to make sense of it. Angela takes out a small ziplock bag and places all the paper inside as she decides to make a few phone calls.

|-/

Lauren's nails drag along her arms living four red marks on both arm and she does it again and again to the point that the skin where she scratches is bleeding. Her lips are chapped and she feels weak. Weaker than usual.

She's loosing weight she's noticed because of her wrist, her bones seem to become more prominent and her thigh aren't as big as they used to be. She needs to eat. If she plans on escaping she needs to eat.

She knows it but she can't bring herself to actually do it. She needs to get out of here. Her breathing becomes more rapid her chest going up and down.

Lauren stands up from the bed and starts banging on the wooden wall with both hands. She has to get out of there. And she bangs on the wall to what could be hours until Camila has had enough of it entering the room in anger.

"Please, please, please, please I need to get out" she pleads her voice small and tired. Even if she wanted to cry right now she is so dehydrated that she couldn't even do that. She places her head against the wooden wall. "I wan't to go home I have a family" Lauren says banging in a more calm manner against the wooden wall.

"Don't we all?" Camila says watching Lauren's tantrum. "But don't worry you'll forget about them sooner or later" Camila says pulling the chair she had placed on the side of the room. Camila places it in front of Lauren's bed and sits crossing her legs one on top of the other.

"I want my family back, I want to go home, please" Lauren pleads her hand still banging the wall, but every time in a more weaker manner.

"I am your family from now on and this is your home" Lauren faces her in shock and places her hands on her face. Pressing her back to the wall she slides down.

"You aren't my family and this is not my home!" Lauren says more loudly. Her nails drag along her arms again her jaw clenched as she sees the young woman who has ruin everything for her.

Only maintaining eye contact sent shivers down Lauren's spine. The way her kidnappers full rosy lips smile at her could be considered beautiful.

"You are right, But this is your home my love" it angers Lauren the way her eyes wander over her as she stands up and walks to her.

"Fuck you, you disgusting vile monster" She yanks Lauren up by her hair and presses her other hand on her neck. Her smile widens at Lauren's pained expression.

But no matter how weak Lauren feels she looks at Camila as if she did not fear her. Even if her body was shaking like a leaf.

Camila presses her to the wall. This time both hands on Lauren's neck pressing lightly, Lauren's hand go up grasping Camila's hand to stop her.

Lauren could see how Camila's jaw clenches and she get's closer to her neck. Camila tilts her head back grasping her hair tightly. She presses her body against Lauren who whimpers in fear.

Camila slowly traces the side of Lauren's neck with her nose and takes a deep breath.

"I'm not afraid of you" Lauren says her hands pressed on Camila's shoulder to try and make some distance.

"You should," Camila says against her neck with a smile. Camila traces her neck one last time before she bites the side of her neck making Lauren hiss in pain as she tries to push her away. But Camila twist her fingers. Lauren is screaming in pain. Lauren stomps on one of Camila's feet in hopes of making her go away but her head is banged against the wall at full force making her gasp and fall to the floor with eyes stinging with tears. Camila grabs her by her hair so Lauren could look at her.
"After all I am a monster" Camila says looking down at Lauren and spitting her.

|-/
A/N: Hello chicas looks like our girl Angela find some important evidence. Meanwhile Lauren is dead ass having her ass kicked but at least she's defending herself... Or trying. I have literally like four version of the chapter 17 and every single one so different.

Uff I also wanted to share with you guys considering that I have no friends to tell this to, that I did my presentation today it was supposed to be a debate of the death penalty but when I was done there wasn't basically any debate and the professor took so long to ask me a question that I felt as if I had done something wrong 😂😂

So yeah hope you guys like this chapter. I was planning to post this basically next month, but why make you guys wait? Remember to support this story if you like it, this would mean a lot to me.