Playdate • jinkook

Caregiver: Seokjin
Little: Jungkook
Age: 3-4

"Jeon Jungkook! Come back here this instant, you little-" Seokjin got cut off when jungkook stopped running and looked at him with wide eyes, the older already knowing what he said wrong.

"Dada, no bad wordies!" Jungkook yelled loudly, probably even too loud that yoongi stomped out of bed, slamming the door open and telling them to shut up from the top of the stairs. Jungkook just looked with fear in his eyes as his uncle  had just woken up from his beauty sleep because of him.

"Sowwy uncle yoon yoon.." The younger said, his hands behind his back and his head hung low, staring at his feet. The house suddenly went silent, only footsteps we're heard coming from down stairs, signaling that it was clearly yoongi going face to face with the little.

"Its okay baby, just don't yell really loudly again okay? You could wake up the neighbors,bub." Yoongi said, kissing the youngers forehead and smiling, then made his way to the bathroom, where he patted jin in the back, roughly. Jin sighed and shook his head slightly, grabbing jeon from behind and making his way upstairs to the kids room to change.

The younger started slapping jin's back just for fun, his daddy telling him to stop or he will get a punishment, so he immediately stopped slapping jin's back, just as they we're entering the room. Jin placed the little on the bed softly, taking off his sweatshirt and white fluffy socks.

"Baby, I was gonna take you to the park to see uncle hobi and taetae but it looks like you don't want to go, hmm?" Jin said, grabbing some sweatpants from jungkook's drawers, getting some white pants with pizza designs, and a yellow shirt. Jungkook immediately started kicking around and started yelling yes. The older told him to calm down and rolled his eyes as he yelled.

"I wan' go see taetae!" Jungkook exclaimed excited, as jin changed him to get prepared for the day.

~~~~~~~~~

"TaeTae!" Jungkook said running, a screaming jin telling him not to run or he'll fall faceplant on the cement, which is not gonna be good. Taehyung quickly snapped his head at the youngers screaming, getting up and running towards him with open arms. Once they reached eachother, they collided into a big hug and started giggling as they grabbed eachothers hands and made their way towards Hoseok, jin sitting down near him.

"Hi uncle hobi!" The younger said, showing his uncle a big bunny smile. "Hey sugar, go play with taetae until ur daddy and me are done here okay?" Hoseok said, they both agreed quickly and started playing at the playground, thankfully they weren't any kids or parents around, just people jogging and running.

"How you holding up with taehyung?" Jin said, looking at the kids playing and giggling, running around.

"Its not easy, considering he's a tiger hybrid its really hard since he wants to play so much and his heats are often now." Hoseok said, sighing, he knew he couldn't afford the heat pills so he had to leave the house and let taehyung in the house alone, he didn't want to hurt the boy when he was in little space 24/7.

"Lucky you, I just got some." The older said, taking the pills from his backpack and taking it out, the bottle rattling as he shook it. Hoseok's eyes light up, a smile slowly quickly spreading on his lips and jin handed him the bottle. The younger gave him a hug and a thank you as he held them in his hands.

That moment was short lived as both of the little's we're heard crying. Jin and Hoseok quickly got up and ran their way over there. Taehyung and Jungkook we're on the ground, taehyung having a medium size cut on his knees and a small cut on his hand. Jungkook on the other hand had about four cuts on his arm and a really small one on his hand.

"D-daddy!" They both yelled, lunging forward to them and hugging them, Jin and hoseok looked at eachother for a couple of seconds and then picked them up, making their way to the blankets placed on the grass. As they got there, both of the boys started whining as they we're placed on the ground and saw hoseok grab some alcohol and cotton balls from his backpack, knowing it was going to hurt.

"n-nu, dada!" Jungkook said shaking his head and lookin at jin.

"Baby, its the only way we can make it better, you can hold taetae's hand until its over, okay baby?" Jin said, and taehyung quickly grabbed his hand and smiled at him when he turned his head to the side, junkook doing the same.

"We cwan gwet throughs tish" Taehyung said as hoseok started placing the alcohol on the cotton ball and cleaning up the cut on his hands and knee's, hissing. Hoseok did the same thing to jungkook, tae grabbing his hand tightly as he saw a tear fall down the youngers cheeks.