Sang Yunxie 1.10

When I woke up the next morning, I decided to get my Leanne mode on. Just because I was in the ancient times didn't mean that I forgot how to do business. Hell, people in the business world locked their money when they heard the name Leanne Snow.

If could deal with those angry, aggressive, dysfunctional men. I can deal with this sexist, power hungry nobles.

So I took my bath and went to my closet where Xin You was waiting with three outfits for me to choose from.

"Xin You, remember to oversee the plantations of the seeds in the green house, when you're done with the servants. Remember to follow my design to the letter," I said as I looked at the outfits.

"I understand, Mistress. Please don't worry, Xin You's gonna make sure everything goes as you planned, " she said with a confident smile.

"Good, this purple dress looks good," I said pointing at the dress to my right.

--------------------
Random court member:

Lately the court has been kind of tense. The empress dowager has been ruling the country the last few years and although many people opposed her at the beginning. She made sure each and every one of them knew their place.

Unfortunately, a few months ago one of the prime ministers decided to used their secret weapon to take the title of empress for his daughter. Which made the empress dowager extremely angry.

So, she immediately decided to welcome beautiful women to the palace, to show the court that the new empress won't be the only woman in the palace and that ultimately she'll only be one of many wives.

But that clearly wasn't enough to calm her anger. She also gave the title of imperial noble consort to the first miss of the Sang household.

Although the Sang household don't involve themselves in politics, the common folk simply adores them. The master has fought for the country his entire life and has brought victory to the emperor in multiple occasions. While, the mistress a miraculous doctor who has save the lives of many people including the empress'.

In simple terms the first miss of the Sang household has powerful people backing her up (including the empress dowager) and it will very difficult for the soon to be empress to touch a hair on her head.

Making the atmosphere in the court very tense. Not to mention that the empress dowager said that she was gonna employ someone new as her right hand.

Although, it's not really a big deal for the empress to employ new people. All of the government officials need to be carefully selected to make sure they are qualified enough to serve the country. But, considering the empress dowager's mood the past few days no one dared to question her.

Well... that's what we all thought. Until we attended the court early in the morning.

When we got there all of us went to our assigned spots with  important documents we wanted to discuss with the empress dowager.

We all started discussing amongst each other as we waited for the empress to arrive. Now that I think about it some officials would've wish to be sick that day.

An eunuch loudly announced the presence of the empress dowager and get right hand.

We were all curious to see the fresh meat so, we strained our backs and looked towards the doors with a confident gaze.

Unfortunately, all we saw was the empress dowager in her glamorous red attires. As usual she was accompanied by a group of servants and guards that surrounded her like their lives depended it on it.