I'm In Love With A Plus Size Girl Ch.9

Jacob sits on a chair at the dinning room table holding a big bag of ice on his head as Sophia sits across from him with an very apologetic look on her face.

"Stop it,Sophia"

"What? I can't help but feel bad for what I did to you" Sophia said pouting.

"I told you it's okay,I'm fine"

"I know but I still feel about it"

"Well,don't because I'm okay and still living"

"Okay,but I have a question to ask"

Jacob:What's your question?

"When and how did you get here?"

"Well,if I remember correctly you and Jennifer was really drunk like literally out of y'all minds.I drove both of you home because I was the only one who wasn't that drunk to drive.While I was carrying the both of you in the house one by one.You vomited on me and Jennifer tried to help clean up the mess but ended up vomiting too because she was still drunk"

So,you cleaned up the vomit mess up?" Sophia asked as Jennifer walks into the dinning room with a white wash cloth and her first-aid kit as she placed it on the table next to Jacob's arm and grabbed a chair as she sat in front of him.

Jacob nods. "But I forgot to clean the mess off of me"

"You didn't sleep on any of our furniture with that mess on you,right?" Jennifer asked

"No,I stayed up all night while the both of you fell asleep after your baths"

"Excuse me? Sophia said in shock

"Don't worry I didn't see anything because the two of you took a bath all by yourselves"

"That explains why I woke up with my thongs on backwards"

"I bet that felt so uncomfortable" Jennifer said as Sophia nodded

"Yes,it really did"

"Umm,male sitting here while y'all having that kind of conversation" Jacob said feeling uncomfortable

"Like you never heard your mom or sisters having this kind of conversation in front of you before"

"I have but actually it was way worse"

"Try hearing your father and your brothers arguing over who pleasure women better" Jennifer said making a disgusted look on her face

"Ewww!" Sophia said laughing

Jacob chuckles. "Yea,that would be disturbing to hear if you're a female and they're family"

"Very disturbing"

"So,how does your head feels?" Sophia asked. "Do it still hurts?"

"Yea,a little" Jacob said he removes the ice bag from his head.

"Woah" Sophia and Jennifer said at the same time