Chapter Ten.

Chapter Ten.

I was sitting on my bed studying. I was about to write down some notes when I got a text. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as it was an number I didn't have. But, I figured it out once I actually read the text.

U never tutored me today

Alex?

Yeah bruh it's me

Bruh? Do I look like a dude??

Nah. Anyways, come over now? I'll pick u up

It's like 10pm!

So?

Can't u wait till tomorrow?

Nope, I'm comin over c u in a bit

Alex, u cannot come over!

Ur dad or Tony awake?

No

Then I shall come

Alex, don't u dare!

I didn't get a reply so I figured he was probably on his way. Great. I was tired and cranky. Okay, I wasn't really cranky. I was sitting in my pyjamas as well. I got up from my bed and got dressed into some jeans and a jumper. I put my shoes on and went downstairs.

"Where are you going at this time?"

"To Sandra's. She needs my help with maths or something."

"Alright, if it get way too late stay over. I mean it's already 10pm, Abi! You should be in bed or something, like Tony."

"I was up studying, dad."

"Oh, good girl. Well just pack a little bag in case you have to stay over." Uh I didn't really want to stay over because I wasn't even going to Sandra's, I was going to Alex's!

"Okay." I went upstairs and grabbed an old school bag of mine. I stuffed the maths books in there. I wasn't going to pack pyjamas because I wasn't planning on staying at his.

Meet me 2 houses away

Alright, love

Don't call me 'love' and don't txt and drive!

Okay babe

I mentally groaned and didn't bother replying. He was probably finding it funny. Ugh. I went downstairs and my dad wasn't in the kitchen anymore. I sat on the sofa and just took a moment to relax and keep myself together because I was now going to tutor Alex when I was quite tired and he's most likely going to make it so damn difficult.

I'm here now babe

I rolled my eyes and got up. I grabbed my house keys and opened and closed the front door as quietly as I could. I realised it was actually quite cold. Dammit. I didn't even bring a coat, but I was wearing my hoodie so that should be fine. I saw where the car light was and walked towards it. I walked around to the passenger side and opened the door.

"Well hello there babe."

"Hello." I decided not to give him the satisfaction so I didn't bother saying anything about him calling me 'babe'.

"You look cold, do you want the heat on?"

"Yes please." He put the car in gear and turned the heat on. He put the music on low and I rested my head on the window, slowly falling asleep.

"Oi don't fall asleep." He said, poking my shoulder numerous times.

"Your fault for making me tutor you at ten at night!"