Chapter 12

🎸Lily's POV🎸
    I cant believe he said that to me, I'm only trying to watch out for him. I ran through the front door, there were people all over the house, mostly girls. It makes me mad when gurls come over and flirt with Elvis, he thinks it's funny, but I hate it. Red saw me run in the door, he walked over to me. "Lily! What's wrong? Why are you crying?" He asked, I looked down at my hands and noticed I still had the pill bottle in my hands, I shoved in his hands.
"This-this is what's wrong! You knew he was taking these and you didn't tell me?" I yelled, everyone looked at me but I don't care, I wanted answers.
"Lily calm down, yes I know about the pills but he asked me not to say anything." He said quietly.
"And you listen to him?" I asked as more tears fell.
"Well, he is my friend."
"And what am I? If you were a real friend you would have told him to stop and would have told me! Those could kill him!" I yelled, the front door slammed open, Elvis walked in.
"Baby will you please calm down? We have quests." He said with a fake smile, I looked over at the people.
"No, they want a glimpse into Elvis Presley's life, well here you go! Girls you want a chance to be Elvis' girl? Go ahead! I know that's why you are always here! Just know he will keep things from you, lie about it and eventually his temper will come out and-" Elvis cut me off
"That's enough Red take her upstairs!"" He yelled and started apologizing to the guests. Red took me to Elvis' room, I pulled away from him and ran into the bathroom, I locked the door and cried even more. I knew what I did was wrong, those people don't need to be involved in our fight but I was mad and needed to let it out. I slid down the bathroom door and put my head against my knees crying, eventually I fell asleep.
    I woke up a few hours later to the sound of snoring , I looked around, I was still in the bathroom. Elvis must be sleeping in his bed, I wonder if he even knows I'm in here. I stood up and opened the door, it wouldn't open all the way, something was blocking it. There was enough room for me to slip out, so I squeezed through the door. Leaning against the door was Elvis, I closed the door softly she he wouldn't wake up. Why was he there? I completely embarrassed him earlier he should be angry at me. I didn't want to talk to him so I snuck out of the room and ran downstairs. I looked at the clock, it was 10:30 pm, still my birthday. I went outside and sat down in the grass. I still had the cigarette and lighter so I light it and took a drawl, I felt my body relax. I sat there and stared at the stars, I was so focused on the sky, I didn't even notice Elvis walk behind me, he sat down. He had something in his hands, I glanced at him and quickly looked away.
"Giving me a present isn't going to fix this Elvis." I mumbled
"That's not what I'm doing, it's a birthday present from someone, just open it while it's still your birthday." He pushed the box over to me, I sighed and opened it. Inside there were two boxes, I looked over at him, he gave me a slight smile, I grabbed the first one and unwrapped it. Inside was a note, I looked at him through my eyelashes, he was looking at me with a sad look. I looked down at the note and read it.
-Hi honey! I hope that Elvis has been treating you well over there in Germany. We miss you both so much! Elvis called the other day and told us that you have been missing us too. We can't wait to see you baby! We love you so much! In the next box is a present that daddy and I think you will like very much! We love you so much!
-Love Mama and Daddy -
A tear fell down my face as I read the note, Elvis wiped it away and put his fingers under my chin bringing my face up to look at him.
"Before you open that we need to talk." He said
"Elvis-" he cut me off
"No baby please just listen to me. I am so sorry for what I said, I shouldn't have said those things to you. You don't deserve to be told those things, you are honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. I know you loved my mama and she loved you so much. I'm an idiot for talking to you like that, I need to control my temper. I also should have talked to you about my sleeping problems, because it turns out you are my cure. Whenever I'm laying next to you I feel complete, I fall asleep without the pills when you lay in my arms. I had only been taking em a few days before you got here to Germany and I haven't taken em since you got here. The night you got here I was going to wait till you fell asleep to take em, but I ended up falling asleep. You bring me comfort and stop my brain from overthinking. As for the people always being here I told them to stop coming over especially those girls. You are the only girl for me and I love you so much." He said staring into my eyes, tears feel down my face, I moved to sit on his lap and hugged him.
"Elvis I'm so sorr-" he cut me off by kissing me, he pulled away.
"You don't have to apologize, you did nothing wrong." He said, I kissed him again. "Now open the other present honey." I got off his lap and picked up the box. "Wait lets go to the table, it may be easier." He suggested, he took my hand and walked me to the the table on the patio. I sat the box on the table, Elvis stood behind me, I opened the box, there was nothing in it. I started to turn towards Elvis.
"Sugar, it's empty wh-" I turned to see Elvis on one knee holding a box with a ring in it, my eyes widened, he grabbed my hand.
"Lily White, you are the most amazing girl I have ever met. You are so beautiful, smart, kind, sweet and forgiving. I don't know know how I got so lucky to have you. I love you so much, I never knew I could love another human being the way I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, Lily will you marry me?"He asked, tears fell down my face as I stared at him.
"Yes, yes I will marry you!" We both smiled, he took the ring out of the box and slipped it on my finger. He was still on one knee and kissed him, he wrapped his arms around my thighs and picked me up twirling me around, not breaking the kiss. I smiled down at him and gave him a quick peck. "I love you so much! And my ring is gorgeous! Thank you sugar!"

 "I love you so much! And my ring is gorgeous! Thank you sugar!"

(Lily's ring)
"Of course Baby, only the best for my girl. Now come on I have one more present." He pulled me into the house. "Wait I have to cover your eyes!" He smiled, he walked behind me, pulled me close to him and covered my eyes. We walked into the house, he uncovered my eyes,
"SURPRISE!!" My parents and brother yelled, I smiled and ran to them.
"What are you guys doing here?"
"Elvis few ya out for your birthday, we got here about an hour ago." Daddy said
"Oh my gosh look at the size of that! You sure are a lucky girl congratulations to the both of you!" Mama exclaimed and pulled us both into a hug.
"Thanks mama, how long have you known about this?" I asked
"Since Gladys' funeral, Elvis asked for our blessing." Daddy smiled and shook Elvis' hand. "Congratulations son, I'm very happy to have you in the family and thanks again for picking us up at the airport." Daddy said, I turned and looked at Elvis.
"You picked them up from the airport and asked for my parents' blessing?" I asked softly, he blushed and rubbed the back of his neck.
"Um yeah I wanted to do it right." I walked over and kissed him.
"Thank you sugar, I love you so much." I whispered in his ear, he laughed and held me close.
"Of course Satnin." This is the second time he has called me that, the last time was when he called to tell me I could come to Germany. I still haven't talked to him about it. He faced my family and smiled. "I had a few rooms made up for you all if you are ready."
"Thank you very much Elvis, we really appreciate everything you have done for us. I think we are ready for bed it's been a full day of traveling." Daddy said.
"Alright follow me." Elvis smiled and led us upstairs. "Ok so we only have two rooms, the boys might want the one on the left, there are more beds in there." Elvis said as we approached the rooms the guys normally sleep in.
"Ok boys go ahead and thank you very much Elvis." Daddy said, Elvis nodded his head and smiled.
"No I call that one!"David yelled from inside the room, daddy rolled his eyes.
"I better go in there, goodnight honey happy birthday." Daddy said and kissed my cheek, then turned towards Elvis. "Goodnight Elvis." They shook hands
"Goodnight sir." Daddy disappeared into the boy's  room "Ok ladies, I'm going to go shower and go to bed." He hugged mama. "Goodnight Mrs. White, it's nice to have you here." He turned towards me and kissed my forehead. "Don't take too long coming to bed baby." We smiled and walked into our room, I smiled back and looked over at mama, she was giving me a weird look.
"What?"
"So you two share a room?" She asked. Crap I forgot Elvis promised that I would have my own room.
"Yes, but normally the house is full Elvis doesn't want me to sleep on the couch, and I didn't want everyone to move around because of me. But don't worry mama nothing happens, we just talk until we fall asleep, I promise." She looked at me and took a deep breath.
"I believe you sweetly, didn't mean I'm happy about it but I believe you. You just better hope that daddy doesn't find out, he won't be happy."
"Yes mama"
"Oh honey, goodnight I love you and happy birthday." She hugged me
"Goodnight mama, I love you too." I hugged her back and walked over to Elvis' room, I held the doorknob and stood still, I think it's time I talk to Elvis about the Satnin thing. I really hope this doesn't end up in another fight.
......................................................................................
Author's note: thank you for reading!! I think this is probably my favorite chapter I have written so far!!