Training

-Dr. Sivana pov-

"You were struck by lightning because of Shazam." I say.

Her eyes widen, and then darken. "Billy." She growls

I felt power start to flow out of her. The air started to spark, and water droplets began to form.

They disappear quickly as she soon realises that she was causing them to form.

"Wh-what was that?!" She asked with wide eyes.

I put my hand on her shoulder. "That was you YN. You became more powerful, and now you caused that to happen." I explain.

She slowly sits up and stares at her hands.

"H-how?" She stutters.

"Remember when Billy became an adult. How lightning came down. We'll the wet roof caused you to get some of his powers. And we are going to help you harness that power." I explain.

She still looks down at her hands, before she made a fist. She looked up at me with determination, and a storm swirling in her eyes.

"Alright. Let's do this." She says.

I smirk.

-Billy pov-

After I walked away from Freddy, I went to where YN lived.

And this is what happened.

~flashback~

I walk up the steps and knock on the door.

The door opens and I see a red haired man in a suit.

"Can I help you boy?" He asks.

I felt nervous.

"Y-ya uhhh. I was wondering,  if uhhh YN was in?" I ask.

He frowns, and looks over his shoulder. He shrugs, and turns back to me.

"I heard from my wife that she wasn't here. But she might have snuck in. You can go up and wait for her to come back." He said, before he opened the door further.

I nod. "Thank you." I say as I walk in.

I head up the stairs, ignoring the burning of his eyes on my back. I open the door, and walk in. Nearly slamming it shut.

I feel the tears come back as I smell her unique scent. I miss her, and I won't ever see her again.

I stumbled to the bed, and fell on it. I grabbed ger pillow and put it to my face. Muffiling my crys. I sob and hold the pillow tightly, letting it soak up my tears.

*knock knock knock knock*

I sit up and wipe my eyes. "Y-yes?"

"I was wondering if I could talk to you boy." I hear YN's Dad say.

"S-sure." I say.

He walks in and I look down at my lap.

"I was wondering, what do you mean to her?" He asks.

I clench my fists and shrug. "I-I don't really know." I lie.

"Bull crap. Your her boyfriend aren't you?" He says.

I stay quite and nod.

"Then did she trust you enough to show you her secret?" He asks.

I nod.

"Good. Then I can tell you something. She means a lot to me, even if I don't show it. But I want you to find her, and bring her home. Her mother told me that she ran away today, saying she would never come back. But knowing that she has a boyfriend,  she won't leave. So I want you to find her for me." He says.

I look up at him. "Mr. Reed, I don't know where she is."

He glares at me. " You wil never know, unless you look." He says, before walking out the room, and holding the door open.

I sigh, and wipe my cheeks again. I stand up and walk out of the room. I head down the stairs quickly, and open the door.

I let the door slam shut behind me and I sigh. "What did I get myself into now?" I mutter to myself.

~flash back over~

-Your pov-

"Okay YN. Your doing great. The shock water bullets are stunning. Now I want you to go even faster, but now I want you to only make one. And I want you to hit every single target in here, with that one shock bullet." Doc says.

I nod, and look at the targets ahead of me. I feel myself sulk when I see over 25 targets.

"Oh, and by the way. The target can move." He says.

I glare at him, and he smirks and looks away.

I scowl and begin to focus.

Small water drop, add a little spark of lightning.

I open my dark blue eyes again, and see the ball in front of my face. I quickly make a flicking motion with my hand at my side. And the live water droplet flys through the air, creating a whooshing sound along with the cracks of lighting.

It hits the first target, and I make it fly in another direction. Hit another target, and sent it in another direction.

Hit, resend, repeat.

Hit, resend, repeat.

It goes on for a few more seconds, before all the targets start to move. I feel a drop of sweat run down my forehead, as I use more of my power.

"Alright! STOP!" Doc shouts.

I let the bullet fly off, and I turn around and look at him.

"WHY?" I ask.

"Because, you are using to much power. And I'm sorry I didn't notice it sooner. You can go for tge rest of the day, get back your energy." He says before walking away.

"Can I go outside?!" I ask.

He stops and looks at me. "I suppose so. Just don't get recognised, and don't use your powers." He says.

I nod and close my eyes. "Release." I whisper.

My suit melts off me, leaving me in my normal close. I quickly make my way to the door, and walk out. I notice that I was in the city, and I make my way towards a starbucks.

I needed my daily dose of java chip frapachino, it's the bomb. Especially when they add extra whip cream and chocolate.

I check my pockets and sigh in relief when I find my twenty dollor that I stole from my mom. . . .  What? She was stupid enough to leave it open on the kitchen table. And she left the room for twenty minutes, just to paint her nails. I mean, really, trusting a teenager not to take your money if given a chance. I wouldn't.

I walk past an ally and see a girl in girl in a red shazam suit. And I suddenly get over taken by rage. I let a smirk cross my face, and I approach her.

《BOOM. Hope you liked this chapter! And you've met Mary in her adult form! What's gonna happen!?! Find out next chapter! Ps, idk when I'm gonna update next. Soo sorry if its longer than two days.

Later ya players
-Astrid》