All My Tam Headcanons

So, this is just all my headcanons that I haven't mentioned before. Feel free to make fanfics out of any of these, just tag me if you do so I can see it.

Human Headcanons:

1. Tam doesn't actually listen to emo rock music like everyone thinks he does. He really listens to more independent, slow songs that remind him of the happy memories he had with Linh when they managed to escape home.

2. Tam really does listen to loud rock music--at first it was to drown out the teasing he got from when he was younger and his parents' criticism, but he later grew to enjoy it, and faced his problems without it. 

Post Neverseen:

1. The Council finds an opportunity to utterly destroy a Neverseen base. None of the Black Swan told them that Tam's with the Neverseen, so they leave no survivors when they attack. Linh finds out a few hours later, when they start identifying bodies.

2. Tam survives his Neverseen ordeal, and wears long sleeves to cover up the scars from disobeying them. No one but Linh and BIana knows why, and those two forced him to tell them, after seeing him in a sweater in the summer.

Past:

1. Tam is actually the responsible one, and makes Linh do her homework instead of vise versa, since she's prone to distractions.

2. They only had one best friend at Foxfire, who was actually Tam's first crush, since she was the only one to stand for him. He was used to being the shield for someone else, not being shielded.

3. They found Wildwood by turning to a random facet on their Exillium crystals and hoping for the best, because after Linh was banished, anywhere was better than home.

Future:

1. Tam gets on better terms with his parents, but still enjoys making them suffer, just a little bit. So, he sends his three kids over to their house for a "weekend trip" with strict instructions to give them as hard a time as possible (Biana pretends not to hear any of this), and tells his parents that "they're really amazing children" and spends a good five minutes laughing at how unamazing his kids are really going to be.

2. After the Neverseen, Biana and Tam both realize their feelings towards each other. Della immediately adopts Tam into the family, no questions asked, and is perfectly ready to marry them right then and there. After a bit of threatening, in which Tam threatens right back, him and Fitz become pretty good friends, and tease each other about their respective girlfriends.