You're mine!

A/N: Why is it so hard to find a picture of him angry that doesn't look ridiculous? I gave up so I tried my hand at it. What do you guys think?

Jinkx's p.o.v. 

I glared at Offender as he grabbed the front of my shirt  and pulled me closer to him. I knew he was pissed and I didn't care. He had gone out with other women many times after telling me he was going to stop if I came back to him and i had enough. So what if I decided to have a bit of fun with someone else? That's none of his business what I do.

"What the hell where you thinking letting that dog touch you like that!? You're mine you hear me! Mine! No one gets to touch you like that but me!" He growled and I shoved him away from me.

"That's rich coming from you. Mister I'll stop cheating if you come back I promise. I know what you've been doing Offender I'm not fucking stupid and I've had enough. So I decided to have some fun of my own. I decided who can and can't touch me not you!" I spat furious and he growled. 

"That's not how this works babe. You are mine and I saw who touches you and how. Or do I need to remind you of that rule?"

"You know what? Fuck you! All you ever do is fucking lie and cheat so why the hell should I fucking listen to you!? Just shut the hell up and leave me alone and go out with one of your whores like you normally do. You arrogant bastard!" I spat and turned to walk away. I heard him growl and gasped when tendrils grabbed my wrists and pulled me back to him. He turned me back around to face him and pressed me against the wall as his tendrils held my arms above my head and he wrapped his hand around my throat.

"Don't tell me what to fucking do, I'm in charge here kitten! Just remember this doll face, the more noise you make, the rougher I'm gonna be with ya." He growled and chuckled as my eyes widened and I shook my head.

"Don't you fucking dare Offender!" I said and he just grinned and picked me up, carrying me to the bedroom.

"Put me down dammit! I swear I will fucking kill you Offender! You asshole!" I demanded and soon found myself pinned to the bed with my arms above my head held by his tendrils and Offender straddling my waist. I growled at him irritated and kept my mouth shut when he kissed me. 

"Oh come on doll don't be like that." He cooed and I glared at him as he unclipped my cloak from around my neck and slid his hand under my shirt. I grit my teeth as he massaged my breast while pinching and pulling on my nipple trying my best to deny how it felt. The whole time Offender just smirked and watched me as I glared at him irritated. 

I'm guessing he got tired of me resisting so much because I felt one of his tendril slip underneath the waist of my pants and start rubbing me through my panties. This caught me off guard and I gasped quietly, opening my mouth a little but Offender took that chance as he roughly kissed me and shoved his tongue in my mouth. I refused to kiss back as his tongue played with mine and struggled against him trying to get free. When he pulled away from the kiss he smirked and ran his hands along my sides as I struggled and he chuckled.

"Look at you. All flustered like this. It's adorable. I'm the only one that can make you feel this way, you got that?" 

"Fuck you jackass I don't feel a damn thing besides disgust." I spat and he laughed. 

"Don't mind if I do kitten. Let's see how long you feel nothing. Just know by the time I'm through with you, you'll be screaming in pleasure." He purred and licked my neck, running his tongue across my neck as I shivered and groaned. I felt him smirk against my neck and my breathing got heavier as he abused that spot leaving a dark hickey right above the one Derik had made. 

I turned my head, trying my best to ignore him, and closed my eyes as he chuckled lowly and pulled my top off. When he began groping my breasts, I felt myself getting wetter and wetter as I grit my teeth ashamed that my body reacted the way it did despite not wanting this. The tendril that was still rubbing me through my now soaked panties suddenly pushed harder into my slit and I grunted as I clenched my eyes shut tighter.

"Come on kitten, just give in already. I know you love this~"

"No I don't dammit! Get off me!" I argued and panted a little. I looked at him when he removed his tendril from my pants and my eyes widened a little when he licked my fluids off of it, grinning. 

"I think you're lying to me sweetheart. You say you don't love this, yet you're so wet~" Offender purred and I growled and opened my mouth to speak when a tendril pushed inside my mouth instead. I glared at him as he smirked and he returned his tendril inside my pants as I groaned annoyed. I tried to buck him off of me only to have his tendril press harder into my slit as I shivered.

Offender must've gotten tired of just groping my chest because he soon started sucking and biting my nipple while using his hand to pinch and pull on the other. I shook my head and started squirming trying to get away when it started to be too much. Offender pulled away and watched me grinning.

"All you have to do is give in and I'll give you what you want. Just tell me kitten~" He purred and I felt his tendril rub my clit through my panties. It finally became too much for me and I moaned around his tendril. Offender smirked and I knew I had just given into him as I looked away ashamed. 

"Atta girl kitten, I knew you'd break sooner or later. As promised, I'll give you what you want. Just  remember I'm the only one that can make you feel this way~" He cooed in my ear and I groaned when he removed his tendril from my pants but kept the one thrusting in my mouth. He chuckled and I blushed as he pulled my pants and panties off, spreading my legs and taking his own pants off. 

I moaned as he rubbed his member over my slit and expected him to enter but instead he turned me on my stomach and raised my hips so my ass was in the air. Blushing, I shoved my face in the pillow and gasped when he suddenly thrust inside my ass. 

"Just relax and let it happen kitten. Fuck you're so tight~" He groaned and I moaned as he began fucking my ass fast and hard while I sucked on the tendril in my mouth. I moaned as he pounded into me and blushed when he reached around me and groped my chest while pulling his tendril out of my mouth. 

"Oh fuck Offender, please..." I begged not even sure what I was begging for but he seemed to know as he slid a tendril in my pussy and moved it in and out. My moans grew louder and I gripped the headboard as Offender turned my head and kissed me deeply. I kissed back and soon started to feel close as I tighten around Offender, moaning into the kiss.

"Cum for me babe. Scream my name and let that brat know who you belong to. Tell me who's the only one that can make you feel this good." He groaned and his tendril hit my g-spot pushing me over the edge as I came moaning. 

"Offender!" I cried and soon felt him cum in my ass while I blushed and relaxed. When he pulled out and let me go, I rolled on my side and he spooned me, holding me close to him as he gave my neck light butterfly kisses. 

"I love you so much Jinkx and I'm sorry for how I've been treating you. It's just how I am I guess. Can you ever forgive me?" 

"I love you too Offender. You've got a lot of making up to do but yeah I can forgive you." I said and yawned soon falling asleep in his arms