22.5

Alonso

    I splashed water in my face and then looked in the mirror letting out a exhale. Truthfully I didn't really want to go. But I should especially with this case still open. I tried to get Nassiah to stay here but he argued against it. I think he was mad I didn't tell him but truthfully I only didn't tell him because I didn't think it was something he would want to go to, aswell as Nassiah had a tendency not closing his mouth and I didn't know which one of the saints members were arriving. Lastly but not least it's a funereal who argued themself into going to one of them. King cries filled the house and I let out a deep breath I didn't realize I was holding in until I heard Nassiah leave the room. I didn't know why I was acting like this, why I cared we were carrying the cut up pieces of the man who raped my body today. I also didn't understand why I would still catching myself  trying to make him proud, or be good enough. I spent my whole life trying to make this man proud of me and that feeling  didn't See to go away. Especially more when I realized I was the actual disappointment. I whipped my face not realizing the tears were coming down until my vision was blurry and I could only see splatches of color everywhere. I splashed my face with water again before leaving the bathroom. I wore black jeans so far, that's about as far as I got. I was planning on wearing a black t shirt and calling it a day.

     "King I don't know baby but we gotta get ready" Nassiah stressed voice came down the hallway.

"NOOO" the boy yelled back. "Whea mommy go?" He asked between sobs and my heart dropped for the boy. I really do hope Lacey ain't leave. Sure Tas'hania might've beat her ass last night and Donnie might've roasted her but this was Nassiah's house none of theirs.

"How about we see Zo?" The offer made smack my lips at Nassiah's attempt to pass it off to me but before I could really react Nassiah was walking through the door with a bawling King.

"What's wrong King?" I asked when Nassiah put him down on the bed.

"M-mommy eft me gain" He bawled throwing his blanket he was holding off the bed.

"I think mommy is coming back bug" I informed "maybe she went to the store or soemthing"

"To et ookies?" He asked his pout sort of diminishing. I sent a small nod and he seemed to sort of buy it.

"Can we get changed now?" Nassiah asked and king shook his head and continue to lay on the bed rubbing his eyes.

"You guys don't have to come" I tried

"Don't talk to me" Nassiah only responded.

"You eavin?" King asked through sniffles.

"I gotta go see my sister and stuff king" I said running my fingers through the boys messy curls and he kicked his feet a few times.

"I go?"

"King we going if you ever stop acting like a fucking baby and let me get you dressed" Nassiah added stressed out probably about Lacey leaving without a word. She could've atleast said goodbye to king.

"I no baby" he yelled and helped himself off the bed and whipped his face. "I ess me" he said walking out then shutting the bedroom door, lastly you heard his feet heading towards his room.

"Fucking crackheads man" Nassiah mumbled more to himself.

"Where did she go?" I questioned and he looked generally surprised at my question.

"Aren't you glad she left? You all was plotting against her any fucking way" he spat looking through the drawers for something he could wear. "Could've just told me you ain't like her" he kept talking. "But instead you left me with you biggest fan and went ghost for four days" I decided against interrupting him and let him let his shit talking out. "And choked me the fuck up" he added quietly "the fuck you think you are huh?" He scoffed after "got me fucked up" he finally finished and turned to me a upset look still on his face. "Check on your biggest fan I'm getting in the shower" and with That he went into the bathroom.