7.trouble

Elijah pov

I finally close my eyes when I heard a alarm go off.i ignored and fell back to sleep.when suga pulled the blanket off me.he patted my leg.

"Time to get up."he said.go away!i didn't move.he picked me up.i laid my head on his shoulder.he went to my room.he place me on my feet.i laid on the floor while suga pick out my clothes.i fell back to sleep.i didn't even remember suga putting clothes on me or place me on the stool.i laid my head the counter.

"You didn't get any sleep last sleep huh?he asked.i rolled my eyes.no.i am just sleeping through breakfast cuz i am energized for the day.i closed my eyes.suga pick me up.he put my shoes on.he place on my feet.i lean against him.

"Bud,i need to put your winter coat on you.you have stand up straight."he said.i stood up straight and stretched my arms.he chuckled and put my coat on.he put my hat and mask on.we left the apartment and went to the car.i slept the whole there until suga took me out the car.

Suga pov

I took eli out the car.i carried him on hip.he laid his head on my shoulder.he looked sleepy.i went to the dance studio.everyone was scattered around the room.

"Morning Hyung."said namjoon.i sat next to jimin.

"What's wrong with Eli?"asked jimin.

"He is tired."

"Can I hold him?"he asked.i nodded.i gave him eli.

"He is so light."he said.jin gasped.

"Eli is not clinging to suga first once."said jin.then everyone gather around us.i rolled my eyes.

"I want to hold him."said jungkook.jimin pass the sleeping eli to jungkook.

"Don't drop him."

"I am not namjoon."said jungkook

"Kookie,you actually had someone would can actually call you Hyung."said taehyung.he laughed.then jin took eli from jungkook.

"He is so light."said jin.

"The doctor told feed him 4 meals a day and should be gaining weight within a month or 3."

"The van is here."said namjoon.jin gave me eli back.we went to the van.i sat eli on my lap.

"So did you figure how you gonna tell Army?"asked jhope.

"Ummm.i haven't thought about it."

"You should do a vlive."said jin

"That sounds like good idea."

"Or wait until the tour."said jungkook

"Don't listen to him.he is idiot."said taehyung.taehyung smacked jungkook upside his head.

Eli pov

I woke up and rubbed my eyes.i notice suga had headphones on.i look around.everyone have on headphone.

"Mic drop is about how Obama had lasting impact."said namjoon.he spoke into a mic.i grabbed the string from suga hoodie.i started pulling on it.suga grabbed my wrist.he moved my hand away from the string.he fix the string properly.i pouted.he did a funny face to me.i copy him.

"Suga Hyung is distracted now"said jimin.jhope tried not to laugh.

"No i was not distracted.i was paying attention."said suga.

"Then Can you Answer the question?"said jungkook.he smirked.

"Sure.my mic drop moments are all the time cuz I am swag."said suga.taehyung and jin laughed.i started chewing on my sleeve and listened to namjoon answer the questions.

~later

I finished up coloring the paper.i need more paper.i looked at suga who sleeping on the couch.but I don't want to sleep him.i look at the wall.i can color the wall!the wall will look colorful after I am done!i drew  spongebob and his friends.i drew their house too.i tried to write their name but i didn't know how spell it.i was drawing the sun when suga woke up.he stretch his arms.he look at me.

"Why stand over there for?"he asked.he stood from the couch.he walked to me.he saw the wall.he blinked his eye few times.he probably is amazed that i draw good.i smiled.he kneeled next to me.

"Elijah."he said in serious tone.i stopped smiled.

"Can't color on the walls.understand?"he said.but I want the wall to look pretty!i pouted.

"Give me the crayon."he said.i shook my head and hid the hand behind my back.he raised an eyebrow.

"Give it here."he said.i took a step back.

"If I have ask for it one more time.you will be in trouble."he said.my eye widened.i don't want to be in trouble!but I want to color the another wall!i shook my head.

"Fine.you and the crayon can got stand in corner."he said.he grabbed my hand and place me in corner.

"You are in time out cuz you didn't listen to me when I told you to give me the crayon."he said.i nodded.he turn me around so I was facing the corner.

"You have stay for 5 mins."i heard he walked away.i started crying

Suga pov

I walked away when he started crying.it hurts to hear him cry but he had learn his lesson.i texted in group chat

Suga:anybody know how clean crayons off a wall
Jk:😂
Tae:i want to see what eli drew!
Jin:google it
Jh:eli is artist now😂
Nj:have fun figuring that.lol
Sg:fuck you guys -_-

I guess leave the drawing alone.i look at wall. Actually it decent to say he is only 6.i look at eli who is still crying in the corner.is The 5 mins up yet?i check the time on my phone.two more minutes.i waited the last two minutes and walked to eli.i pick him up.

"Are you going listen to your appa next time ?"Eli nodded.i rubbed his hair.i hugged him.he slowly stopped crying.he wiped his tears.

"All that crying got your tired huh?you need a nap."he nodded.we went to my room.